The attorney is seeking permission for a $100 million lawsuit on behalf of a student who survived the Newtown, Conn., school shooting.

• WTF
  • 12-29-2012, 03:33 PM
  • Laz
  • 12-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Not surprised. Some lawyer looking for the pot of gold.
  • CJ7
  • 12-29-2012, 04:33 PM
wait til some teacher packing heat for the kids saftey shoots a kid by accident
Or some kid grabs it and goes on a rampage .... because Mary Jane won't talk to him.
Parents should just be happy they still have their child.The vultures will be circling.
What did the State do wrong?
  • WTF
  • 12-29-2012, 06:52 PM
What did the State do wrong? Originally Posted by Jackie S
We should arm the State against frivolous lawsuits!

That lawyer is doing it for the money, pure and simple. He may say he is doing it for the children but that's a lie. He is going to argue that the school should have anticipated that a nut job kid would show up with an assault rife and blast his way into the school. They should dis-bar that moron.
the atty figures he has nothing to lose by confirming that he is in fact, an asshole
  • Seedy
  • 12-29-2012, 10:25 PM
We should arm the State against frivolous lawsuits!

Originally Posted by WTF
Bout damn time you said something reasonable. I think we should put cocksuckers like that in prison.... after a quick, and speedy trial of course....lol
Tort lawyers are the lowest of the low, next to divorce lawyers.
Tort lawyers are the lowest of the low, next to divorce lawyers. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
my ex hired a tort lawyer for my divorce, mean while I was seeing the 42yo in another thread and it never can out in court
I'm really surprised the ambulance chasers are just now making news.
  • Seedy
  • 12-29-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm really surprised the ambulance chasers are just now making news. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yea, i have a solution for a bunch of those cocksuckers also.......
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2012, 03:38 AM
Yea, i have a solution for a bunch of those cocksuckers also....... Originally Posted by seedman55
We agree on more shit than we disagree on, you Tea Fucs are just to stupid to realize it!