Amazing Amber is Bait & Switch - 817-897-5629

Just wanted to let everyone know Amazing Amber is using a picture of my legs in the bath tub and a picture of my incall.

I wouldn't doubt it if her other pictures were fake as well.

Bait & Switch Amazing Amber

817-897-5629

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ayout=detailed

My legs My incall
Someone has a tineye installed in their brain! lol.
Great detective work.
I've been wondering if she was real or not.
Hmm, stealing pictures is a no no. However, there is a positive review of her here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=amazingamber

Since there's no mention of the girl not looking like the lady in the picture, I can only assume she used pictures of herself, at least those with the face shots.
according to this review today, it is stated the girl was similar to the pictures but not the same.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=85748
Tdub, that's a different bait and switch Amber.
sorry, my bad
The Ambers in Austin:

AmazingAmber
AmberSweet
Amber from BP with pics on TAE website
Amber from BP with mark on the forehead
Amber Austin

Amber in my BBQ pit
Amber secreted by trees

It does get confusing. Don't sweat it, tdub.
Amberamberamberamberamber..... .
Many Ambers, but how many match their picture?
Many Ambers, but how many match their picture? Originally Posted by r0rschach

Those should be the only Ambers who are allowed on the board.
Those should be the only Ambers who are allowed on the board. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Interesting point. Perhaps I'll initiate a discussion regarding this one of these days.
I've seen amazingamber (which I think is the amber we are talking about), and what is so wierd is that half the time she uses her real photos and half the time she doesn't, and sometimes uses a different name too. Not sure why she makes that choice, cause she is cute enough with a spinner body not to have to misrepresent. BCD skills were lacking the last time I saw her, but I would give her a lukewarm recommendation.
Hey all ive seen amber quite a bit and she was actually my first hobby experience when I jumped into things, She does use fake pics from time to time depending on where she's at due to one of her regulars going psycho and knocking her teeth down her throat about 2 months ago. Its more of a Safety thing then anything for her. I will agree with cake walk on the fact that ymmv with her depending on the day. Personally Ive always had a good time with her, just my two cents on the subject.
yes ive used fake pic before but when u see as many dumd asses i see u would to . none of yall walk in our shoes any one who been with me can tell u im a great women some hoes like brook wild she has gential warts. She is hating on me because im better than her and i took one of her custo. so listen to that fat bitch and miss the real deal