kinksters!

This is a question for the guys, but ladies are encouraged to share their thoughts. Are you gfe guys scared or put off by ladies that are also into kink and bdsm? Particularly ladies who enjoy dominating submissive men or practicing sadism.
Is sadism devil worshiping?

No no.... you are thinking of satinism! I thought I already schooled you, but if you need me to show you again I would be happy to do so! I'm just playing around. You giggle too much, I can't be serious with you. You are too much sofafkingfun!
I've never tried BDSM or anything kinky. Do the guys get kicked in the nuts?
I've never done it but could be interested with the right person and doing the right things.
Yeah but I've always been kind of a slow learner.

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Brit,
We can change that in a heartbeat!! He'll never know what hit him.

I've never tried BDSM or anything kinky. Do the guys get kicked in the nuts? Originally Posted by beaglebeagle
Beagle,
There are many different scenarios to BDSM. Kicking one in the nuts or stepping on ones nuts with heels. Is one form of pain & domination. But it's not the over all main concept to BDSM.
That only occurs if a guy wants it. Truthfully, there are men who do request being kicked in the nut sack. i wouldn't nor couldn't do it. To each their own. Ones pain is anothers pleasure.

Having first hand experience with a dominate woman. Britney Bangs is the woman who can truly dominate a man.
Not at all. A man that is comfortable with his sexuality is open to trying those kinds of things.
How about ladies dominating AGRESSIVE men, instead of submissive?

Huh?! How about that?!!
By submissive, do you mean Emily making us wear dresses and paint her toes?
How about ladies dominating AGRESSIVE men, instead of submissive?

Huh?! How about that?!! Originally Posted by cockforhire
YEAH!! I want to know, too!

How about that, huh?!??
Not at all. A man that is comfortable with his sexuality is open to trying those kinds of things. Originally Posted by texman
I am happy to hear that! It's only fun when the other person is into it. I have no desire to try to dominate a man that has no interest in it.
I've dominated Sofa king fun before. It was a huge turn on hearing him scream TCGF you are my Daddy. Oh Papi!

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
the bus you rode was so short you had to sit in the driver's lap!
  • Carl
  • 08-22-2010, 10:05 PM
What the hell does any of this have to do with Kinky Friedman?