Do agencies provide references?

Hello wonderful hobbyists or is that hobbits?

I am pretty much just getting started after many years away from the hobby but only plan on a single quality memorable session every few months or so. I don't feel like jumping through hoops in order to book so seldom nor am I comfortable giving my cc info to p411 nor going through the whole secret agent buy pay cards crap. I have no problem providing my easily instantly confirmable personal info directly to providers although it seems insane to me that people actually do this through e-mail of all places. Talk about providing your own rope for a potential future hanging.

Question: I am figuring on going through an agency because they appear far simpler to book. My question is do agencies have a history of cooperating with independents as referrals and do independents generally accept agency referrals even if they do?

If the only solution is to jump through hoops then I can appreciate that as I can also appreciate that life won't end if my $$$ stays right in my wallet during a recession. Either way women are God's gift to man my but days of jumping through hoops for a pop are long gone. Worst case scenario. Pjur oil and free internet gets rid of the itch instantly although human interaction is preferable and well worth it with no drama or hassle. So back to the question.

I look forward to your constructive and wise input and thank you in advance. Have an awesome week my friends.
I can only speak from my experience, but any reference from marco is as good as gold. Also, krissy @ naughtygurlz is good with references. I don't know about the others. Good luck.
Well thanks Britney. Interesting that you mention them because I bit the bullet and met with beautiful April from Naughty Gurlz today. They are really good people with great service so their credit as a referral is an added bonus I wasn't expecting as no one responded to this thread but you. Review is coming.