free massage

Gotta love whoever posted this today on CL:

Free Breast Massage (Austin)

Date: 2010-08-26, 11:10AM CDT
Reply to: serv-3rgxf-1920266487@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Get in touch. Ill come by and massage your breast and back!
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1920266487
LOL too funny. Assault with a dead weapon..?
Damn and here I thought one of you guys was offering free massages
I know....me too! Ladies need a good fbsm every once in a while too!
Damn and here I thought one of you guys was offering free massages Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Ladies need a good fbsm every once in a while too! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I'll second that!
Tess
I know....me too! Ladies need a good fbsm every once in a while too! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Brit and/or Tess, Choose me! Purty puhleeze!!!!!
I give VERY good foot massages..... I'll trade!
Seriously, if someone were to come over and just focus entirely on me for an hour...just once...lol...I think I would be in heaven! I can certainly see the allure of full body sensual massage. If I were a guy I would probably only see massage girls. I often think about calling one of the massage girls for a good massage, but I don't want to weird them out. I do see a therapist sometimes, but I'd rather keep the cash in the family.
Seriously, if someone were to come over and just focus entirely on me for an hour...just once...lol...I think I would be in heaven! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

I'll keep that in mind the next time I see your pretty face.
I would offer any of you ladies a free massage any time! It's actually one of my favorite things to do. What could feel better than focusing all of your attention for a full hour on making someone else feel good?
Oooooh yeah!

I would offer any of you ladies a free massage any time! It's actually one of my favorite things to do. What could feel better than focusing all of your attention for a full hour on making someone else feel good? Originally Posted by 69tunger
I would offer any of you ladies a free massage any time! It's actually one of my favorite things to do. What could feel better than focusing all of your attention for a full hour on making someone else feel good? Originally Posted by 69tunger

Ladies snag this guy Quick. He is a gem. Sweet, giving and caring.

Me? Not so much ... Get on your knees Now! By the way what color car can I buy you? lol
I think my nipples just got hard....

[quote=Codybeast; ... Get on your knees Now!
LOL too funny. Assault with a dead weapon..? Originally Posted by nuglet
Story of my life!
Gotta love whoever posted this today on CL:

Free Breast Massage (Austin)

Date: 2010-08-26, 11:10AM CDT
Reply to: serv-3rgxf-1920266487@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Get in touch. Ill come by and massage your breast and back!
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1920266487 Originally Posted by throckmorton
At least he's not too greedy and wants to massage both breasts, or is he only looking for women with one breast?