Scroogy12 phoney review of me

I dont know who this is. If u read review all info he posted about session is a lie. Im not in e greenbush . i dont charge 120 for an hour . and extras .... Oh plz. Any of my regs can attest to this.
I see he is also banned now right after this review of me and got called out on it from ppl that know me , my rates , and where i work... Thank u
I also noted that FrankScrogBarkupatree was banned the other day. Some how that's no longer the case. What's up with that Mods????
I also noted that FrankScrogBarkupatree was banned the other day. Some how that's no longer the case. What's up with that Mods???? Originally Posted by wantsome
yea same here..... this guy is trying to hurt my business, I got ppl asking for all kinds of things for well below my donations... I also sent him pm immediately and still have yet to get a response .. why is that do u think??? hmmmm......
being he posted this in a review thread I cant comment on it... only here I can....

total BS !!!!!
Scroggy is a douche, he is so impulsive, I am guessing he knows he is being ridiculous- I hear your awesome Kira
This has all been handled Kira
This has all been handled Kira Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thank you so much can the review be removed? It can be damaging to business..
Scroggy is a douche, he is so impulsive, I am guessing he knows he is being ridiculous- I hear your awesome Kira Originally Posted by Mtnliving
Thank you darling I do my very best to keep everyone happy.. It's the reason I read reviews and love feedback because I know where to adjust and make changes to better improve my services.. So thank you to all that have given me reviews and to all that have made suggestions as well as my wonderful predecessors...
Kira-you are professional and sultry in every way. Time with you is a guarantee of a quality, fun and memorable experience.
Kira-you are professional and sultry in every way. Time with you is a guarantee of a quality, fun and memorable experience. Originally Posted by Bishop17
Thank you so much... I take pride in what i do... I do my very best to please and accommodate all... I customize every session to my clients/friends preferences... I want us both to have a great time... I can only make our experiences better w feeback... U have gotten some great feedback but i also need to not so awesome info so i can adjust/fix or work on a remedy for it....
Again Bishop thank you !!!
I look forward to providing some quality your way babe... Kisses, Kira
Stay safe,stay sweet,stay sexy !!!!
Kira is great. I wish i lived closer but am planning a trip out very soon.