So Excited---- Guess who is coming back?

Hey guys,

I saw Karma post an ad on backpage yesterday and -- by the way --- nobody has ever reviewed her, and I have not seen her yet but she is GFE. Anyway, so I asked Karma when her friend Shiloh was coming back --- my all time FAVORITE provider. SHE SAID SHE WOULD BE BACK NEXT WEEK. Im saving all my pennies --- first an hour session with Shiloh THEN a two fer with Karma joining the party....gonna be a gooooooood week! Its my birthday in April --- so fuck it Im giving myself a present.
Any update on this? I haven't seen any other posts indicating she's back yet...
Hey guys,

I saw Karma post an ad on backpage yesterday and -- by the way --- nobody has ever reviewed her, and I have not seen her yet but she is GFE. Anyway, so I asked Karma when her friend Shiloh was coming back --- my all time FAVORITE provider. SHE SAID SHE WOULD BE BACK NEXT WEEK. Im saving all my pennies --- first an hour session with Shiloh THEN a two fer with Karma joining the party....gonna be a gooooooood week! Its my birthday in April --- so fuck it Im giving myself a present. Originally Posted by TwoMinuteTim
So you're going from 2 minute into 2 hour Tim Bravo!!!

I hope the actual appointment exceeds all your expectations and dreams.... have fun and happy humping !!!!!
lol....sometimes a pseudonym is just that.........
You won't see a post...it was shared with me by another. Anyhow....it was her birthday I guess and she postponed until the first weekend of may...she will be around a couple weeks from what i gather.