Balling on a budget...

Hi! The last time i will use this disclaimer: Senior member of another board. Hopefully my first review here gave me a tad bit of street cred in this new virtual neighborhood.
Regardless, I am moving away from the SW scene, and recently took on a nice bodyrub from Summer. It was great, but left me with wanting more than hand release. That being said, i am a baller on a budget.
Looking to open the discussion for best FS providers for a hundred or less. hoping each post will include some useful info, such as which providers, what duration, and what can be expected.
There is certainly plenty of information available for the high rollers....but right now I am hoping we can help each other score some big pulls and good finds on the nickle slots. Thanks!
Read through the reviews all the information you need to know is there.
I suppose i should clarify. Looking for a discussion on peoples favorite providers for $ or less. I do my homework and read reviews, but this is kind of targeted and also open for discussion. kind of see what works for people on a budget...short stay, daty only, etc.
I suppose i should clarify. Looking for a discussion on peoples favorite providers for $ or less. I do my homework and read reviews, but this is kind of targeted and also open for discussion. kind of see what works for people on a budget...short stay, daty only, etc. Originally Posted by Snood273
If I'm looking for the $100 and under deals I usually go to an AMP and get a half hour. For that price point I expect a massagee and happy ending. Did the street scene years ago, but that was before Gore invented the Internet.

Can't imagine paying a hooker for DATY only. I play in the hobby to empty my balls when they are needing to be emptied....not to DATY and watch some gal fake an O. Where's the extra value in that meal?
Don't judge!

Peace
PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1496698_533775146798602_7295468305245411462_n.jpg (44.9 KB, 286 views)
Couldn't imagine eating a provider out that was charging suck low rates - bargain basement pussy - eh eh!!!
So I suppose some friendly ribbing is better than the initial and unwarranted response of 'read some reviews asshole' (in a discussion thread, no less).

Maybe DATY only was a bad example. One review had blue eyed cassidy at .6 for BJCIM only. Another had Kristine Adorable at $ for a short stay. Another mentioned he 'massaged her' in exchange for a discounted rate. those are more the discussions I'm looking for. I am a massage therapist....right up my alley!

Also, in coed discussion, I am hoping for a provider response.....either public or a PM offer.

Loki, good to see you on this board. You give the board some instant credibility in my eyes. I'll try to keep the same 'look out for hobbyist', 'safety first' kind of info and reviews I had done on 'the other board'. Oh, and under a hundred for a midget? I'm game for that. One more off the bucket list!
Id take one for the team Loki lol...make her sing Yellow Brick Road
I don't think anyone ever called you an asshole....but since you went there. Nobody fucking cares that your a senior member on another board, the fact that you need to post that every single time you post makes you look like a total douche bag...it is almost as bad as some tools putting the "MBA" credential after their name. A good number of the providers provide a GFE QS for $80...and for an extra $20 over that $100 mark there are plenty of providers that offer a GFE half hour. So the reason for the comment is because there are lots of providers that will provide at least SOMETHING for $100...it depends on what you are into and what you want. $300 an hour is pretty much the high "norm" for this area and is generally a top notch provider. $200 an hour is generally the "average" hourly price with some really great providers that fall into that category. Occasionally you find a provider doing an hour or a special of some sort for $150-$180 for the hour but you are pressing your luck at that rate---and anything less than that is a total crap shoot where you usually won't come out a winner or you just don't care what they look like and just want to get your cock swallowed or wet....that is pretty much the Albany market in a nutshell...I would assume a "senior member of another board" would fucking know that already.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=857844

Bucket list item !!
'CHECK!

Peace
PK
...someone is really having a bad day. lol
Anyways, I have received some helpful PMs (apparently some people are shy?) indicating Kristine Adorable has occasional $ specials. Figured I would pass that information back to the readers of my own thread.
...someone is really having a bad day. lol
Anyways, I have received some helpful PMs (apparently some people are shy?) indicating Kristine Adorable has occasional $ specials. Figured I would pass that information back to the readers of my own thread. Originally Posted by Snood273
And there it is.

PK
Please don't hurt me ok, I am just MERELY asking.

What is wrong with backpage with that price point?? PLENTY of choices....

No, judgement here sweets, you want cheap pussy, you want cheap pussy, TRUST me, somebody else is holding on to this thread for life. Hoping and praying for cheap pussy to land out the sky and begin blowing....

Having said, I would be lying if I said unicorns didn't exist...she is out there, you gotta put in the work to find her, NO ONE is GIVING their unicorns to you...

Lisa
Unicorns are easy to find, if you make them

LOL
Peace
PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg unicorn.jpg (54.6 KB, 164 views)
Lisa I may just have to go to Chicago and see you for the point you just made!!! Exactly my thought process.