Hello...waving hi....is P411 down....

Dear P411 guy

If you happen to read this, I was literally hitting send private message and poof...that reload button with the mean face popped up....WHICH SUCKS!!!

Your profile kicked ass!!!!!! Filled out and everything. I love when gents do it and have a little bio.

I don't want you to think I was blowing you off, :

Oh, while I am here, blank space and all.

Hi Kira

You are WELL LOVED here, lots of guys have used you as a reference. Are you reference friendly....totally not offended if you say no....seriously, I am not trippin.

To be honest, I think a few were lying, they didn't provide any of your contact info....and I DO NOT ask for the provider reference phone number....just her email..or p411...she could be on the toilet taking a shit, or eating, or with family.....I find it more discreet to email. Verses discussing Mr.hobbyist and his love of whatever.at the checkout line at Wal-Mart.on the phone...true story.

Not trying to call you out, it's just that i swear everyone USES you as their ref. You got these men sprung....ahehehe. And they use Dominique....she has responded to ref request. You two ladies are a hit.

So yea.....is P411 down???

Thanks