Shaved, trimmed, bush??

So this I was reading old emails from aspd and raps, and remembered some interesting topics. For instance, for both guys and girls, what do you prefer on your partner...

All shaved...big bush.....trimmed (and how)?

for both guys and girls, I prefer shaved or at least trimmed. Im silky smooth!!!
Oh how I remember Hazel, and I can't wait to see that again...like seeing with my tongue
Oh how I remember Hazel, and I can't wait to see that again...like seeing with my tongue Originally Posted by billymaverick

oh yes!!! I do remember that awesome tongue. Get that tongue over here!! NOW!!! lol.
i like my woman totally shaved
Trimmed, "It's a garden honey, let it grow" - Rodney Carrington.
Bush with a little manicuring. The bush is a womans glory.
I prefer trimmed or shaven. Nothing slows the momentum like hacking up a hairball lol
Bush with a little manicuring. The bush is a womans glory. Originally Posted by Bull149
Bull I guess we are the only ones old enough to remember how it used to be, lol.
As Captain and Bull states......... I came of age in the late 60s lol
I used to like hairy vaginas when I was younger but now prefer either trimmed or laser treated bare.. Shaving usually leaves the stubble which make the whole area feel rough. My ex asked me to try manscaping 15 years ago and I've kept it up since. I think most women prefer their guys clean cut down there. I was pissing in a urinal a few weeks ago and saw a pube in there that must have been at least 6 inches long! Must have been from a single guy. Something to note though is if you shave your anus, it's almost impossible to pass gas silently...trust me I know :/
I just had a full bush (see my recent review) but because she was so hot, i didn't mind. I was surprised to see a blast from the past because she was only 22. She was a newbie to the hobby so maybe she wasn't prepared. Either way, I was born in the early 70's so I'm remember the old days. I was not for shaved kitties at first because it looked weird at first and like a little girl (not what you want with a naked woman) but I got over it.
I just had a full bush (see my recent review) but because she was so hot, i didn't mind. I was surprised to see a blast from the past because she was only 22. She was a newbie to the hobby so maybe she wasn't prepared. Either way, I was born in the early 70's so I'm remember the old days. I was not for shaved kitties at first because it looked weird at first and like a little girl (not what you want with a naked woman) but I got over it. Originally Posted by single1
Es porque amo mis Mexicanas porque casi ninguna son asi.
Bush, trimmed, landing strip, shaved, I like all of them as long as I get to go in.
for both guys and girls, I prefer shaved or at least trimmed. Im silky smooth!!! Originally Posted by HAZEL956
And don't forget sweet and tasty and tight... all the qualities I like!