My Cute Little Pussy

Looks like my precious kitten is getting an early start on the Halloween festivities! He just loves his little bumblebee costume.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Definitely not the pussy I was hoping to see! Miss Vannah, I have had my eye on you for awhile, next time you're in NWA I HAVE to finally see that pretty face in person!😘
Definitely not the pussy I was hoping to see! Miss Vannah, I have had my eye on you for awhile, next time you're in NWA I HAVE to finally see that pretty face in person!😘 Originally Posted by MagicBone
You are so sweet! I will be sure to notify you when I get ready to head back up to NWA
Cute cat, Vannah!

I don't think my little guy liked his costume. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (214.6 KB, 3041 views)
I fell for it. Cute little pussy though.
Cute cat, Vannah!

I don't think my little guy liked his costume. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That is too cute! Maybe tacky Christmas sweaters are more his style. I can picture him in one with some reindeer antlers.
I fell for it. Cute little pussy though. Originally Posted by riders1175
Lol thank you, sweetheart!
yep, next time you bring that cathouse to nwa lets see if that cute pussy will come rest on my lap.
they almost always like me.
yep, next time you bring that cathouse to nwa lets see if that cute pussy will come rest on my lap.
they almost always like me. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Lol I would love to bring him but he hates riding in the car. It would be one long three hour car ride!
Lots of guys wanting to pet that pussy of yours
Lol I would love to bring him but he hates riding in the car. It would be one long three hour car ride! Originally Posted by Vannah

Pm me! I have ideas on a work around.
I think you'll be impressed.
Pm me! I have ideas on a work around.
I think you'll be impressed. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Well that certainly piques my interest.

Lots of guys wanting to pet that pussy of yours Originally Posted by Littleroc
To which pussy are you referring?
I've petted them both - and I know which one I prefer. I'm sure you do too.
I've petted them both - and I know which one I prefer. I'm sure you do too. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Just keep him in your thoughts. He got neutered today lol!
Ouch!