Shots Anyone?!

• @Sage
  • 01-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Did you get the covid vaccine?

I'm scheduled to get mine soon.
I'm one of the poor saps who has to wait for the general population to get them. Figure about June?
Yes I got the first shot of the Moderna vaccine 1 week ago.
I was offered the shot, as I work in a hospital, but since I had covid a month ago im gonna wait. Kinda want to see the consensus on adverse reactions anyway
I was offered the shot, as I work in a hospital, but since I had covid a month ago im gonna wait. Kinda want to see the consensus on adverse reactions anyway Originally Posted by dazed69
I’m torn on whether I’d get it, even if it was readily available to everyone right now. I’m concerned about adverse reactions/side effects, too.

I keep thinking about what happened with the vaccine for cancer in I Am Legend.
  • Sandy
  • 01-13-2021, 12:33 AM
I will wait, in the meantime I am taking HCQ
  • 01-13-2021, 05:02 AM
I agree with you. There has been no long term studies to see what the side effects really are. 6 months from in inception to introducing it to the public is scary. I don't care how much they repeat the party line of how safe it is nobody really knows yet.
Too late for me.
I had it mid 2020 and i have heard that those who have antibodies can get reoccuring symptoms show back up after shot
Had both shots. No one I know had any reaction other than sore arm for one gay
Nothing but a sore arm similar to flu shot from all friends I have spoken with that have received the shot.
Which one was gay? Lol
I have had both shots, no reaction so far. A flu shot is more uncomfortable by a long shot.
It seems to vary. Since my daughter and SO are Frontline, they got theirs (Pfizer). My daughter had a high grade fever after the first, nada after the 2nd. My SO (cancer survivor) had some serious body pain resulting in a migraine. Her 2nd shot is in 2 weeks. Her parents (80+) got theirs last week (Moderna) and no issues.