New bikinis! You like?! 😎

Just me and Rainbow Skye having a girls night...
drinking wine and eating amazing cheese.

Super cold outside and super hot in this tub!
Wish you were here!
Now all you guys have to do is guess who is who!
Attachments
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 39C530BB-B273-4B9B-B1A4-731E10D73343.jpeg (131.0 KB, 725 views) File Type: jpeg 51E2A1A9-A6F3-4A11-AB9B-FF2EAD23FF5D.jpeg (299.3 KB, 724 views)
Attachments Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
DAYUM!!! now you got me wanting to travel to Arkansas... also i don't care which is which because i want both 😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥
I'd wager you had no problem keeping the water HOTTTTTT!
Mmmm two beautiful women!!
Thanks guys! It was a very relaxing, fun evening.
Wow!!!
For the 100th time, I realize that I need to got get two current references so that I can book with Ginger.

I have missed out, am missing out, and will miss out until I do this.

I am cheating myself out of a sublime experience.

Ginger is on the left?
For the 100th time, I realize that I need to got get two current references so that I can book with Ginger.

Ginger is on the left? Originally Posted by Captain Marvel
I am the first picture, on the left in the duo pictures... And that is Rainbow Skye in front of the fire pit.

I think my requirements for screening have changed slightly since you first looked into visiting me…

Text me for an update.

Ginger is on the left? Originally Posted by Captain Marvel
You HAVE to see Ginger if you're going to be in this hobby. One of the absolute best bar none. I need to see her again soon.
You HAVE to see Ginger if you're going to be in this hobby. One of the absolute best bar none. I need to see her again soon. Originally Posted by Gostik
Aww! Thank you so much, babe! What a great compliment!

And it has been a long, long time! We need to rectify that soon!
!!I I LIKE !!!!
Yikes, it was a bad idea to open while at work. Have to wait a moment before I can get up from my desk ☺
Yikes, it was a bad idea to open while at work. Have to wait a moment before I can get up from my desk ☺ Originally Posted by Linkpie
Sorry for the disturbance! Lol