The hairy side of bbbj?

I am from the old school do I don't shave or trim my pubic area (plus dead giveaway to SO). But I was wondering if you ladies prefer bald when giving bj's? Do we "hairy" guys need to trim up? Enquiring minds would like to know! Thanks!
Don't ya think maybe your SO would enjoy if you trimmed/shaved downstairs? Maybe that's why she stopped putting out! All kidding aside, I think you can expect a better bj when things are clean and trimmed down below. Who wants to suck on hair? I know I only like to eat pussy when its trimmed or shaved. Can you imagine diving head first into a bush?
Nope shaving won't help relationship at all.
Don't ya think maybe your SO would enjoy if you trimmed/shaved downstairs? Maybe that's why she stopped putting out! All kidding aside, I think you can expect a better bj when things are clean and trimmed down below. Who wants to suck on hair? I know I only like to eat pussy when its trimmed or shaved. Can you imagine diving head first into a bush? Originally Posted by CRamsey
I agree, it is funner to give a bj when there is less hair to mess with... but I LOVE giving them period, hairy or not. Also, wouldn't dream of asking someone to chance issues at home either... only they really know what they can get away with/explain away and what they need to avoid to avoid drama.
Nope shaving won't help relationship at all. Originally Posted by mendel
That's just one opinion, I say it DOES, at least, enhance a relationship.
I got laser hair removal down there - never have to shave and the ladies LOVE it.
+1 AangBang! I'm one of the ladies that love a clean bat and balls.
I keep my balls shaved and trim the rest sometimes keep it completely shaven.
Have had ladies say they love clean shaven balls.
Have a question for the ladies. I go to swingers parties and gangbangs and see a fair amount of guys completely shaved below and hairy everywhere else. Do you find it as funny looking as I do?
IMO, flossing is best done after meals and before bed, not while eating pussy or giving blowjobs.
A good trim is always a good thing
im clean as a newborn. unfortunately, im also hung like one too!
Well can't shave it all off but can trim it up. Thanks for opinions and comments.
I prefer trimmed. razor stubbles don't feel good when giving a good bbbj!
Trimmed or shaved cock... And it's on!!!!
Keeping the boys shaved and keeping the top trimmed makes everything look BIGGER

I'm a laser guy myself.