Manscaping Services?

A thread I saw here reminded me to ask around about whether there are any providers who will do trimming, shaving, etc. for hobbyiests. If any of you girls out there offer the service, please PM me. It might become a regular thing - while I have become proficient at shaving myself, I think it could be done much better.
Well now that is a great idea. Mix business with pleasure. I would be interested!! Who does it? A little trim and then some play...
I wouldn't doubt you could find one to do it on the clock, but would'nt that be a waste of session time ?
Actually I don't know if you've ever had a lady manscape you before but if done right it can be very erotic... It can be part of the foreplay... In my opinion.
No I haven't, but I guess a trim while sitting on your face wouldn'nt suck.
Here you go. Now you are in the spirit... Ladies? Care to add to this thread?
  • ztonk
  • 01-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Obviously a high level of trust between you and the lady is necessary.

I've done this for my ATF... the first time I was *very* nervous... but it has been very rewarding.

z
Happy to help you out. . . .

Ann
512-608-2758
I have done this in the past and will do waxing as well. However due to not much of a demand... you'd have to purchase the waxing supplies if that is the route you seek
I'd be glad to do it as well...less hair down below is always a good thing!
Roxy, now I know who to call to help me wax
Actually I don't know if you've ever had a lady manscape you before but if done right it can be very erotic... It can be part of the foreplay... In my opinion. Originally Posted by Frenchy29-2000

Word on the street is that Hunter Grace has a bit of a manscaping fetish. She's really good, too, or so the street says...
  • whiz
  • 01-03-2012, 09:25 PM
I have a complete table and professional waxing supplies and will gladly do ladies for free with no expectations of favors. I occasionally do men as well although they are nearly always the SO of a lady client.....
I have a complete table and professional waxing supplies and will gladly do ladies for free with no expectations of favors. I occasionally do men as well although they are nearly always the SO of a lady client..... Originally Posted by whiz
One guy manscaping another guy? Can't quite get my head around that. Pardon the pun. The visual is disturbing.
One guy manscaping another guy? Can't quite get my head around that. Pardon the pun. The visual is disturbing. Originally Posted by Codybeast
That could be weird to some. It not like the men are going to get off with another man its strictly a wax job. To me its nothing different then when a guy is having his physical and your male doctor sticks his finger in your ass or fondles your Johnson to check everything.. Your not doing it because you enjoy it!