Whispers ... With all Due respect: Stop PM'ing me. If its worth saying then say in public or don't say it at all. cc'ing every Mod in your 'interesting' advice to me is also not welcome.

Unless its luncheon or Strip club invites I really don't wish to receive or read the novellas I have received today.

I'd say more but I do not wish to invoke the wrath of violating..

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

ummm Please STOP? If you wanted to have an honest discussion you wouldn't copy every Mod. In the spirit of the New Year I will try to assume that you don't have another agenda working.

And that's all I have to say.

best regards,
B33

I will admit, Whispers is quite loquacious. I think you two should just put eachother on ignore. Problem solved
It might be that time for someone to be taking behind the woodshed.
Wtf did I miss?!
Contacting you via PM was an attempt to clear the drama and bullshit from the forums.

It was a matter of trying to ask you to work together to bring the shit here to an end.

To try to get you involved in taking things in a lighter more positive direction...

Copying the Mods was simply a manner of documenting an attempt to deal with some of the personal crap you and a few others keep starting here..... off the boards

Oh well..... It was worth a try.....

Thanks for proving the point being made in the other thread.

You just prefer to keep it hostile and dramatic....

Well... Go for it!
Nothing yet Max.....wanna sit next to me...I got popcorn!

EDIT: I was bumped.

lol

KKA
XOXO
Damn, I popped soooo much popcorn and that was fairly anticlimatic, and dare I say, a pretty civil response from Whispers?

After reading this thread, I am not very interested in a "more peaceful" enviroment.

Thanks budman33

sixx
Ya, this movie sucks.

Im going to get some sour bears at the concession...anybody want anything?

KKA
XOXO

If you wanted to have an honest discussion you wouldn't copy every Mod. In the spirit of the New Year I will try to assume that you don't have another agenda working.

And that's all I have to say.

best regards,
B33 Originally Posted by budman33
Not sure what is meant by this statement????? By including the Mods in the exchange, which you did as well BTW, would indicate that what was said was above board, straight forward, and civil, and I am really trying to understand what would be "dishonest" in including the Mods (you know the people charged with trying to maintain some small form of order here)???? Given some of the past exchanges, including the Mods eliminates or at least lessens, the possibility of insults, hostile remarks, etc since if the Mods witness them sanctions must be forthcomming!!

Please enlighten me (since many have the popcorn ready and are waiting) as to what would make a conversation (that included a very large olive branch and was pretty damn diplomatic, IJS) that included all of the local Mods, a discussion lacking in honesty?????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I like Spacemtn.
He is always sexy eloquent.

KKA
XOXO

Spacemtn
Budman33 with this thread has simply proven something I said awhile back. He likes the drama as much as anyone else. He is no different than Whispers and I other than he is on the opposite side of the fence. He favors the old austin guard of providers. He likes the drama just as much as I do.

sixx
Can we all just fuck and get along!!!!
Im all for fucking. But there are some people one just cannot get along with.

KKA
XOXO