Downtown Austin Incall

Is this a convenient location?

KKA
XOXO
Sure is!
Thanks for the input Pflugerbill. Hope more chime in. Wanna see how convenient it is overall. Changing my locale if it is. Easier for my commute when I come up.

KKA
XOXO
I hate going downtown. I think many of the guys who don't work there feel the same.

More guys live and work north of downtown. Look at a map, though. You want to stay out of Williamson County, Gestapo LE. Round Rock and Austin addresses FAR north US183 are in Wilco. Openstreetmaps.org seems to be the only online maps that shows counties.
North usually works for more of my clients but try out a few different locations and see where you do best!
YES!!!! very...rent?
Ummmm...Downtown good.....ummmmmm!!!!!

Yes it is very convenient!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Ummmm...Downtown good.....ummmmmm!!!!!

Yes it is very convenient!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Well now, if it is convenient for you, Spacemtn, then that is where I need to be. (And I am NOT kidding.)

Thanks GG & AustinsGurlz for the info.

Alanii: I think you misunderstood. I am trying to find a better locale for myself when travelling to Austin. It wasnt an advertisment to rent out an incall, sorry honey.

KKA
XOXO
I stay a few miles from downtown so am still close to everything but not too close and its easy to get to and from

Safire Sweet
Anyone ever consider getting an RV?
Anyone ever consider getting an RV? Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN
That's an interesting thought. Meet up somewhere, have someone else drive around, and have a session in the back while driving down the freeway. Could be a new fantasy service.
Maybe there's an enterprising opportunity here for one of Austin's plane owners to start a Mile High Club.
http://www.skydivecsc.com/zone/mile_high_club.php
That's an interesting thought. Meet up somewhere, have someone else drive around, and have a session in the back while driving down the freeway. Could be a new fantasy service. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
If only I had the start-up money. I can picture it now: A vehicle for recreation and sensations. Get ready for the ride of your life on Grin's RV Fantasy... where every mile is worth your while on the rubber road. Ask about our High Rollers special