Plan B

How many of you schedule a "Plan B"? Just curious on how many people do this.
I don't schedule a Plan B, but if I am trying to connect with a new girl
I do keep one of my favorite's contact info handy just in case.
I don't schedule a Plan B, but if I am trying to connect with a new girl
I do keep one of my favorite's contact info handy just in case. Originally Posted by JJones
Same here only I have all info ready to go.
I'm sure lots of guys have plans b and sometimes c. Some girls have horrible tcb and it's never fun to be stood up. Just please when contact your back up don't say " the other girls I wanted to see weren't available so I thought about seeing you" that's definitely not a turn on for the ladies.
Much like real life...always have a bench warmer waiting
Never settle for Plan B - no reflection on Roxy coming in off the bench. If plan A falls through, it has to affect/effect (I can never get that right) your attitude. Providers do you want to be with upset/disappointed guy?
I never had a plan B SCHEDULED.... but after being stood up once or twice, I learned the importance of having a back up plan ready to go, with the names and numbers of some Austin lovelys handy, just in case.

In my case, hobbying meant coordinating to clear a work and/or a home calendar and making an hour trip to town ( and an hour back and an hour or two of hobby time, for a 4 hour block of time to plan for). In that case, it seemed prudent to have a number to call in the event of a NC/NS or Cancellation.

I even went so far as to get vouched for in advance, with a provider in town (that I never ended up seeing) so that I could call on the same day and not have an issue.

Fact of the matter is, that in the event of a NC/NS or cancellation, depending on where I was, I ended up back at home or in the SC for a bit.

I would NEVER call a lady and tell her she was my plan B..... that is just plain rude. I would have said that I had a change in my schedule and find myself with some unexpected time available to play... and see if the lady was interested.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
I can't imagine wasting someone's time since it is so precious. Unfortunately, I have had to deal with last minute cancellations.

Ann
512-608-2758
Never settle for Plan B - no reflection on Roxy coming in off the bench. If plan A falls through, it has to affect/effect (I can never get that right) your attitude. Providers do you want to be with upset/disappointed guy? Originally Posted by cckid2006
"Affect" is correct--so says the technical editor.

Ann
Does attitude matter?

"Affect" is correct--so says the technical editor.

Ann Originally Posted by Asian Ann
How many of you schedule a "Plan B"? Just curious on how many people do this. Originally Posted by MFGuy30
I don't call her my Plan 'B'...

I tend to refer to her as "NEXT"..... For a lot of years I find myself aways working up the "NEXT"....

When "NOW" fails me and "NEXT" is not available "OLD NEWS" always seems to be waiting and willing....

Funny how it works out that way....
I never schedule a Plan B. When I send the request, I am on a mission to be with Plan A, and I'd rather stay home and wank off than settle for Plan B. I suspect many Plan B's get cancelled on at the last minute or NCNS'd because Plan A worked out after all.

Plan B will get her turn as Plan A soon enough.
+1

If I have my heart set on Plan A and it doesn't work out, I don't go to plan B just because I am so horny having been thinking about plan A all day. I jerk off then try to reschedule. Plan B always provides buyers remorse IMO, unless plan A and Plan B were in a neck and neck race.