want to watch some hot girl on girl action

coming into Nebraska for some work down in Auburn. Would love to try and set up a couple girls to come down and visit me so I can watch 2 sexy ladies go at it hardcore. Maybe I join in at the end or maybe I just watch. Anybody know of any girls that are up for this that I could contact?
coming into Nebraska for some work down in Auburn. Would love to try and set up a couple girls to come down and visit me so I can watch 2 sexy ladies go at it hardcore. Maybe I join in at the end or maybe I just watch. Anybody know of any girls that are up for this that I could contact? Originally Posted by michigan1
Probably want to drive to Omaha and pray there are two traveling girls doing duos. Nebraska girl duos are non existent or if you find two it's a buzz kill. You spend half the time changing rubbers because the girls don't want to taste each other which is a boner killer.
That's not the only reason they're changed.

Of course, there's two types of 3somes - one where both ladies take care of you only without any G/G action and then there's the other where everyone is going at it. If the ladies are telling you they're bi and they aren't willing to taste, then they're not truly bi and you're not going to enjoy that second type of 3some. Some ladies will offer duos with a lady they aren't attracted to because the money is good and a better chance for a tip. Choose your ladies wisely.

As for traveling to Auburn, you truly are best off coming to Omaha because you're not going to like the fees for traveling there. Unless you get a couple of chicks who are hard up for cash.
Jt,
I don't no what ladies you have seen in Nebraska, I'm guessing not the right ones.
I have no problem tasting another lady and if I did I should not offer doubles.
Lady Y,
You sound like the girl I am looking for. Would love to hear more about what you and Dallas have to offer. Message me if interested.
Lady Y is the sweetest and sexies gal ....maybe her & sexy Miss Elena??
Need an usher? Ahem.