Huskers Rock and so do OKC AMP's

Went down to cheer on the Skers great game and comeback after loss yesterday, So for less than an 8 hour drive you can go to an AMP that is FS and requires a keypad number to get in. Wow all of 5 ft with gorgeous MM. Strip clubs that have extras and really good looking women. I may or may not do reviews anymore since I am so vilified on here. Figure it yourself guys. Wow I got another email that I won the an English Lottery. Gotta go to back to him. Ohh gotta reply from BP ad for a card that i need to send to verify I am not LE. Man better get on that too.
Go skers and lets win 3. Got at least one more AMP tomorrow before we leave for game. Skers took over Eskimo Joes after win today. It was great.
Party on.
Ha! Thanks for the postcard from what sounds like an Adult Disneyland!

Way to support the Huskers down there, blue. Sounds like a great place to be, win, lose or tug!
Thanks MP. Yea and the lines aren't that long. LOL
On my way to take a newbie for a pre-game massage. He is like what you can get that. Course I had to have him do the SO secrecy oath. Oh and its actually reasonably priced. Rumors that Tulsa has a couple good ones but since I got thrown in jail last time I was in Tulsa after leaving a strip club I am passing on that.
Go skers.
Tulsa has been good to me in the past. Once set a personal best record there of 2 different providers and 2 different AMP's within 36 hours.
Well we had our chances. Drown our sorrows in strip clubs and Amps in OKC. Back to reality of of no real amps, whiny newbies and my rants on who knows what. My traveling partner got his brains fucked out by the cutest little oriental gal that I wanted to duct tape the smile off his face. Dude your SO is going to know if you cannot wipe that grin off your face. And who will get blamed. Well I knew this was going to happen if you went with him. Dude has been cheating on SO forever but its my fault. Oh well.
  • LNK
  • 06-02-2014, 04:34 PM
Blue, someone has to catch the blame, and you've got broad shoulders. You'll just have to deal with being the "bad influence."

And if you think we've got a lock on whiny newbies, I've got news for you.

Glad you had a good time, even if the Huskers fell short.
Nebraska almost always cums up short. They're too predictable, like a bad movie. Especially when they go shooting off their mouths about cumming from behind. The only sport they have won anything recently has been volleyball. Everything else, it seems more often than not, they blow it, and I'm not talking head. But they may as well, because they suck! A sexy consolation prize after the fact might just make it all better, but it only lasts until next time they fuck up!