Sipsap searches

I was just wondering what method you guys use to search on Sipsap? I don't use it often, nor as my main tool, but sometimes like to browse.

I've noticed when I search within a radius of my area code, it appears to leave out some hits. An example is of http://alysonmarie1605.sipsap.com/, she does not show up in my search but her location is Lincoln and has logged in recently.

Just curious on how you guys go about it. Thanks.
I do the same as you have done. There is the group the will come up with "recent" activity. But then you search for within a radius of zip code and you will get a ton more profiles pop up.

Seems to be all about the problem that is Sip Sap. I have found some legitimate and good resources in there over time, but it does take some weeding out. Then there are plenty, maybe more than half, that aren't real profiles created by the provider. They were generated off of Backpage ads by Sip Sap.

It's really just like anything else. Sip Sap. Backpage. Craigslist still. Any of those can be a good tool to use in searching for a provider. But perhaps not the ONLY tool you use.

I know there are many who decry Sip Sap, Backpage, etc, as horrible resources to use. I don't agree with that. A person can be happy and served well with just using Eccie or P411 and never have to worry about a thing. But there are other sources, other "tools", out there to supplement your searches. As with any tool, as long as you're not stupid about using it, it can be helpful.

Why some profiles turn up and others don't? Well, that just might be the Sip Sap way. lol
I tried using it before (sipsap) but was told it wasn't a good site to be on but lol some say that about BP too *shrugs*.