See.... What Happened Was....

As some of you may noticed... my account and website were inactive the last few weeks. Sorry to have left some you hanging... I had urgent RL issues that needed to be taken care of . Some of you already know the details .. ( thank you to those of you for your understanding and discretion)....long story that id rather not post in a public forum but would be happy to explain in private if you'd like.

I have a new phone number so if you've been trying to reach me on my old 702# sorry...
you can email me or pm and id be happy to provide my new number.

So good to be back
good to see ya here again babe

big hugs!
Don't need to know the details, but glad you are back, and hopefully everything will be smooth sailing with a hard log now and then to provide just the right amount of excitement and enjoyment.
Understand about events in life needing to be prioritized, been and am experiencing some of that myself. You refer to RL issues but as for me, I consider the hobby to be an integral, albeit beautiful part of my RL. As we've been attempting to hook-up for quite some time, I'm happy to see you back and would appreciate a PM with your new number.
Glad you're back doll and hopefully everything is better.
Young lady, you were naughty and you deserve some punishment. I gladly am volunteering to make sure that you are taken care of properly.
Welcome back hun. Hope everything went well.
Hugs
Welcome back, doll. Hope things are better for all.
Glad to see everything is good. Nothing wrong with taking a little break! ;-)
Always good to see you back around Kay