Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none
Session Length: None
Fee: none
Hair Color and Length: No information
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not sure since I did not see her.
Recommendation: No
Not sure what to say about that? She has been a very steady provider and reliable. Sometimes her RL has played emergencies in the past and has been very up to date and makes it up to everyone.

Sorry for the bad luck.
I know Haley has had to cancel on me a time or two because of RL issues, but she always called and let me know. I won't say it didn't happen to you, but it sure isn't a regular occurance for her not to call at all. Of course I should say text, it is often easier to send a text in RL situations than talk on a phone.
Not sure what to say about that? She has been a very steady provider and reliable. Sometimes her RL has played emergencies in the past and has been very up to date and makes it up to everyone.

Sorry for the bad luck. Originally Posted by merz28
Haley canceled two scheduled appointments with me due to her RL issues. Both appeared to be for believable reasons but indicated to me that she is marginally dependable. I received a message from her that she would "make it up to me" but I declined to reschedule when she did not respond to my queries as to how she planned to do so or my suggestion that the session be extended by 15 minutes.

Based on her reviews, I suspect she provides a solid session but personally,I will not invest additional time to confirm nor put any faith in her nebulous promise to "make it up."
All right on the spot. Great provider, very sweet woman, but ranks on the lower end of the scale for dependability.
I have heard every excuse in the book. About a month ago I was enroute and she canceled on me because of some bs. I have heard every imaginable excuse and have since moved on.
Thanks for the feedback. Now I know I am not crazy. Like I said, at home you kind of adjust but on the road with limited time it was disappointing. I am sure she is fun. Too bad to miss out. For the next guy at least they know the risk.
YMMV with everyone, but Haley is definitely one of my favorites. We hit it off really well and have a great time when we get our schedules to work out.
Gotta agree with most of what's said here. I've had my share of scheduling difficulties with her but she will make it up to you and then some. When you do connect, she's one of the best.
I have been trying to get with her since march.
She does have ligit reasons to cancel.
But it is tuff to schedule a trip to Omaha and get away from work.
My meeting time needs to be spot on.
I M still going to see this woman someday
Maybe I'm just getting old and cantankerous but why work that hard to pay someone. Your schedule should be more important than hers because it's you that's shelling out the donation. I guess after you have been with as many as I have you don't put up with any bullshit. There is always a good one a phone call away that will show up on time and put you in a coma.
Burkalini +10
Sorry guys been gone all week and I guess Marcus didn't see this. NCNS go to COED. Here are her other reviews in case any one wants to look... http://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=14676
  • Netx9
  • 06-19-2014, 11:40 PM
@farmstud and @boris...agree wholeheartedly about her 'skills' and company. I've also had schedule issues from time to time, but always end up happy! Totally understand from the traveler point of view, that can be a pain. Just another reason for a plan B or good roster of reliable girls (@burk +1)
No reason to doubt anything said. Really liked Burk's perspective.

Haley's still on my short list!