MandiFoxx

Was hoping to see hear bit kind of hesitant as when I looked at her posts/threads started I found that she has posted availability for the same dates for both Omaha and San Antonio. Not sure what to think. She has lots of reviews and seems legit but this seems off. Anyone have any info feel free to post it or pm me.

Thanks
I was suppose to go to San Antonio, but ended up not having time. I am in Omaha now through the rest of the week. Plenty of guys can verify me here. It was nothing other than scheduling. I will be visiting San Antonio in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience! Btw I cannot figure out how to take my add down for San Antnio?
I just saw Mandi and she's legit. Review coming shortly.
  • Netx9
  • 06-23-2014, 09:53 AM
I was suppose to go to San Antonio, but ended up not having time. I am in Omaha now through the rest of the week. Plenty of guys can verify me here. It was nothing other than scheduling. I will be visiting San Antonio in a few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience! Btw I cannot figure out how to take my add down for San Antnio? Originally Posted by MandiFoXXX
Send a pm to Mokoa or Von Spieler, san antonio mods, and I'm sure they can help.

I'd also recommend asking Nebraska mods, CryptKicker or Marcus Aurelius, and ask to move this thread to coed. Although we've never met, mandi explained the issue and does have reviews and references to support her authenticity.
Mandi is superb! A Playmate that walks off the pages for you!

Something like this has no business in Alerts.
Mandi is AWESOME!!
Thanks mp and gladiator for the heads up on Mandi. What a beautiful girl and just fun to be with