Well This looks like a fun hang out.

Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out. Hope to have a good time and meet new people.
You'll like it here ... there's just three things you need to avoid to have a good time here... DearHunter, CivilBarrister and RatBoyJam...
Ok will do. I just think it's funny people insult each other and post funny pics.
How do I post my pic under my name?
Getting insulted around here is a right of passage. Welcome to the board.
How do I post my pic under my name? Originally Posted by angelinadream
You have to edit your profile.
Well who should I insult first? Oh I know, the Shrimp Boat Guy. I know how to solve his problem

My Problem Solving Skills

1. Call Lieutenant Dan at once
2. Tell him to look for the papers with the little fruit on top of it he invested the money in
3. Borrow money from him.......

Courtesy of Bubba Gump Shrimp.
Well who should I insult first? Oh I know, the Shrimp Boat Guy. I know how to solve his problem

My Problem Solving Skills

1. Call Lieutenant Dan at once
2. Tell him to look for the papers with the little fruit on top of it he invested the money in
3. Borrow money from him.......

Courtesy of Bubba Gump Shrimp. Originally Posted by angelinadream
You posted this same thing in another thread... that is considered bad form... if you continue to post the same thing over and over to increase your post count.... they will call you names... like ... Brooke Wilde ...
You posted this same thing in another thread... that is considered bad form... if you continue to post the same thing over and over to increase your post count.... they will call you names... like ... Brooke Wilde ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Excuse me ... It's Brooke WILD ... not WildE!
Excuse me ... It's Brooke WILD ... not WildE! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
The E is silent... unlike ... uh... well you know...
Is that good or bad?
  • Trey
  • 09-01-2010, 01:16 PM
I thought you were posting your own pic; who is that 1920's looking chick
Is that good or bad? Originally Posted by angelinadream
Depends... do you have a Blue Water Co-Op...
no way she is getting the blue water reference this early. Probly doesn't even know how to find the thread yet...
Depends... do you have a Blue Water Co-Op... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
she is too coherent even for the daytime Sofia.