Lingam Massage?

So I was reading this article about massage, which I enjoy.

One type was cited as "Lingam" massage which is a sensual massage hitting the sweet spot for a guy if you get my drift. I've done some research but I have not found a person in Houston who does this legitimately!

Any thoughts?
never mind!
The Search tab is your friend.
  • rwksl
  • 09-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Cloey
Darkside, I'm not sure what you mean by "legitimately". Houston has a number of FBSM providers who are quite adept at using their talented hands.
Since the very act is illegal, I don't know how it could be done "legitimately."
It can be done very well by a number of ladies, but I'm not sure that our powers that be would view it as legitimate.
Since the very act is illegal, I don't know how it could be done "legitimately."
It can be done very well by a number of ladies, but I'm not sure that our powers that be would view it as legitimate. Originally Posted by tikkler33

Better to be legitimate than illegitimate.
Better to be legitimate than illegitimate. Originally Posted by pyramider
Depends upon who "Dad" was....
Give me Nuru or give me death.........
Cookies - almost worth a trip to San Diego. Just sayin...
So I was reading this article about massage, which I enjoy.

One type was cited as "Lingam" massage which is a sensual massage hitting the sweet spot for a guy if you get my drift. I've done some research but I have not found a person in Houston who does this legitimately!

Any thoughts? Originally Posted by darkside0127
You really have to hand it to them ...
My search on "lingam" in Houston brought up this thread and one about prostate massage bjs, which isn't it at all. I have the same question as DarkSide... by "legitimate" I took it to mean trained tantric, not a prostate massage. Something like it describes in this link. Controlled energy and all that goes with it.

Thank you, Ms. Whispers for turning me on to looking into this over in the "Another Realm" forum.

Any info is appreciated. PMs are welcome.