Funniest Moments

Have you ever left a provider/client laughing because of something you did? What is the funniest thing you did during an appointment that left you and the other person laughing?
Have you ever left a provider/client laughing because of something you did? What is the funniest thing you did during an appointment that left you and the other person laughing? Originally Posted by Asian Sabrina
I hate it when they point while they are laughing...
Yes, I paid for one hour, I popped after two minutes and I was out the door three minutes later. So not a bad deal, $100/minute.
I took off my pants and that about did it.
I was on the first part of a 4 hour date, and we were at dinner...and my bra strap broke and my boob came out of top..(this was not the shirt to be caught without a bra) .I walked out with a napkin over my front...my client couldn't stop laughing..I was mortified...needless to say I got rid of the shirt...and the client.

Now since I spend a lot of time doing webshows..the funniest thing that has happen during one of my webshows is one of my regulars has a "Tall" woman fetish...he wants me to stand up and look down at tha camera and act like I'm a gaint..(yea yea whatever floats your boat is what I always say)....well I guess I wasnt paying attention once I stood up on my bed and I took a fan blade to the forehead and was launched off my bed and landed on the floor right beside my chihuahua who was shaking his little ass off after seeing mommy miss landing on him by 5 inches.......poor little guy....

Well my client was laughing so hard he could barely text back to me when I came back into the video shot...he typed "are you ok?" I responsd "yea I'm cool...I think"..to which he says "Honey that was the funniest thing I have ever seen..I cant stop laughing....BTW you might want to check your forehead you have a huge knot already forming".....he was right..it looked like a 2nd head was growing out of my forehead....LMAO...Who says webcam shows arent dangerous...
I was on this 4 hour date one time with this huge tittied lass......her bra strap broke and her boob shot out of her top like a rocket.........she dumped me for a chihuahua.
I was on the first part of a 4 hour date, and we were at dinner...and my bra strap broke and my boob came out of top..(this was not the shirt to be caught without a bra) .I walked out with a napkin over my front...my client couldn't stop laughing..I was mortified...needless to say I got rid of the shirt...and the client.

Now since I spend a lot of time doing webshows..the funniest thing that has happen during one of my webshows is one of my regulars has a "Tall" woman fetish...he wants me to stand up and look down at tha camera and act like I'm a gaint..(yea yea whatever floats your boat is what I always say)....well I guess I wasnt paying attention once I stood up on my bed and I took a fan blade to the forehead and was launched off my bed and landed on the floor right beside my chihuahua who was shaking his little ass off after seeing mommy miss landing on him by 5 inches.......poor little guy....

Well my client was laughing so hard he could barely text back to me when I came back into the video shot...he typed "are you ok?" I responsd "yea I'm cool...I think"..to which he says "Honey that was the funniest thing I have ever seen..I cant stop laughing....BTW you might want to check your forehead you have a huge knot already forming".....he was right..it looked like a 2nd head was growing out of my forehead....LMAO...Who says webcam shows arent dangerous... Originally Posted by allofamber

You owe my a new screen for my laptop, i just spit juice all over it.....thats was toooo funny, sorry about the knot though
Amber - Darlin' if one of those monsters broke loose from its shackles, blame it on physics, but PLEASE don't cover it up! LOL!!!! The A-hole you were with should have been taken out back and flogged. If I had been with you I would have taken MY shirt off and given it to you......some guys just have no class.
I had a client put on latex gloves before the session started. I thought it was very funny.
My funniest moment was when I first started in the business and I had my very first "Domination" session. I did not know that there was a "safe word" since he had not mention it to me. So when I put the blind folds on him, I started beating him up. Then he started yelling this random word! I thought he was crazy for yelling something that did not have anything to do with our session. I thought to myself, 'WTF!" So while I was beating him up, I was laughing. I laughed so hard, I couldn't finish with the session. When I took off his blind fold, his eyes were watering. I felt so bad! I asked him why had he not asked me to stop. He finally told me how this "Domination" thing works. He returned the following week, and this time I knew when to stop.
He finally told me how this "Domination" thing works. He returned the following week, and this time I knew when to stop. Originally Posted by Asian Sabrina
There are things that I will never understand - even with pictures and diagrams. This is one of them.

BTW, Sabrina darling, not passing judgment. Just don't get the getting beaten part.
It was second session with one of my (now) ATF's where we were so excited to get into the jacuuuz that we jumped in thinking our bodies would displace enough water to cover the jets (which it did...barely) - turned it on and it shot a HUGE stream of water right into her face and perfectly done hair. I couldn't help but laff my mudderfuggin ass off it was so funny and unexpected. She took it all in stride, we took it to stride and we had a great session...but...we still have a great laugh off it when having a glass of wine.

Cheers to ya sweetie!
I had a client put on latex gloves before the session started. I thought it was very funny. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

>> maybe it was a five-pack condom
Provider threw-up near end, still in the bed.
DAMN!! LMAO!!

My funniest moment was when I first started in the business and I had my very first "Domination" session. I did not know that there was a "safe word" since he had not mention it to me. So when I put the blind folds on him, I started beating him up. Then he started yelling this random word! I thought he was crazy for yelling something that did not have anything to do with our session. I thought to myself, 'WTF!" So while I was beating him up, I was laughing. I laughed so hard, I couldn't finish with the session. When I took off his blind fold, his eyes were watering. I felt so bad! I asked him why had he not asked me to stop. He finally told me how this "Domination" thing works. He returned the following week, and this time I knew when to stop. Originally Posted by Asian Sabrina