P411 Opinions

I was wondering since I'm booking and screening my own clients at times if it is a valuable tool. Do I "need" it or just do my own screening like some agencies. Just looking for helpful advice.
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Why? shit you have two agency things you work for and now you need more screening ask one of them is that not what they are there for
trey, this chick has been on the board alittle over a week and already has 68, 69 post.....looks like shes craving attention

No all attention is good attention, girl....just sayn

topic at hand....its not like it cost you anything...use it but dont make it your only source of screening....just like every other provider here....have several ways of screening(just like an agency too)
Every legit provider should be on p411.
The best way to screen IMHO is to make them call you from two blocks away, then one block away, then the parking lot of your incall, then your front door. When they finally get in, make them take off all their clothes, show six forms of government-issued ID, and recall from sheer memory the names, address, phone numbers and dates that they saw at least 10 different providers. After that, have them bend over and inspect their anus for microphones, video cameras and other "bugs".

If they pass all that, they must be alright and you can get to the GFE.
Every legit provider should be on p411. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

LMAO....I loved that little jab....u make me laugh...
Using P411 so easy. I rarely go outside of P411 for providers now. When I see an ad for a provider and she has no P411, I'll ask why and I will typically not hear anything back. Not sure why that is, but I just move on, no biggie.
After that, have them bend over and inspect their anus.

If they pass all that, they must be alright and you can get to the GFE. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
i thought that was GFE...lol
Every legit provider should be on p411. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Damn, I guess that means I'll never get to see a legit provider...
Damn, I guess that means I'll never get to see a legit provider... Originally Posted by tikkler33
Awww, don't get down on yourself tikkler .... I'll put in a good word for you
Damn, I guess that means I'll never get to see a legit provider... Originally Posted by tikkler33
Does this mean you prefer not to see providers listed on P411?

Does this mean you prefer not to see providers listed on P411?

Originally Posted by CandidCajun
It means that I refuse to give up the personal information required in order to get screened by P411. No matter how careful they are in disposing of my information or promising not to divulge it, we all know that there are ways that LE can get that information if they want it badly enough. My privacy is too important to me.
If that means that certain ladies won't see me, then I have to live without those experiences and the ladies have to get by without my money. Looks like both of us are doing OK with that arrangement so far.
We each have to set our own limits as to how much we want to protect our privacy and what our level of trust is in the hobby.
I was wondering since I'm booking and screening my own clients at times if it is a valuable tool. Do I "need" it or just do my own screening like some agencies. Just looking for helpful advice. Originally Posted by angelinadream
trey, this chick has been on the board alittle over a week and already has 68, 69 post.....looks like shes craving attention

No all attention is good attention, girl....just sayn

topic at hand....its not like it cost you anything...use it but dont make it your only source of screening....just like every other provider here....have several ways of screening(just like an agency too) Originally Posted by babydollsnow
1. 69 posts in a week ahahahaha... my gurl Brooke Wild can bang out more than that (number of posts)while cleaning her turtle cage and nuking mac and cheese ...

2. I have never had a P411 listed provider ask me for additional screening info other than my P411 info. If I did, I would simply move down the list.
You are a wise man. I agree completely. I don't compromise my personal security, and if it means that I miss out on seeing certain providers, so be it.

It means that I refuse to give up the personal information required in order to get screened by P411. No matter how careful they are in disposing of my information or promising not to divulge it, we all know that there are ways that LE can get that information if they want it badly enough. My privacy is too important to me. Originally Posted by tikkler33
1. 69 posts in a week ahahahaha... my gurl Brooke Wild can bang out more than that (number of posts)while cleaning her turtle cage and nuking mac and cheese ...
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Excuse me ... I cooked that mac & cheese on the stove!

That reminds me I need to add my cooking tip for today.