Above Average Cock

More and more reviews are referring to the bragging rights of the AAC lingo. So my question is, since statistics say the average cock is like 4.5 inches......

What are we talking about for an eccie above average? Ladies feel free to chime in on what you consider average.... Of course all of us want to be and feel big but heck....lets face it....somebody has to loose.
And ladies, how small would you say is to small.....since all the late night commercials say Size Matters, Size Matters, Size Matters...women want that fuller feeling. Wake up guys!!!
my sayn has always been....if you Cant having bragging rights down there.....you better have tongue skills!!!!

with that said if i can feel you then you can hit that spot that makes me crawl....so i can get down with 4.5 but there is such a thing as to big...

but average to me would be 5.5 to 6....i would think
Trying to steal my thread lol just joking man
Why must you be suggesting those with less than 4.5 are below normal? Granted they are? Are you a provider? If you were a gay provider and offered your insight, I'd probably ignore it. But you seem to be asking providers to elaborate on the penis size of clients. Are you really that interested?

The ladies are the ones who see and discuss this, unless you'rE under the average and hope you're not discussed as a small dick?

Limp dick is another story.
It hasn't been that long since we discussed this

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=82752

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=82752 Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I think that thread was more about braging on size than anything else. At least this one hasn't gone there yet.
I got nothing ....... to say ........ I have had my threAD about this. BTW, I used to play sports for years and have seen hundreds of naked men, hmm maybe I shouldnt say that.
I missed the well endowed thread.....

either way....you are correct....this was on the bragging rights of what we think to be Above Average. As stated before, seems to be the norm in reviews now.

As far as AM I gay, heck no....just curious to who has been lied to by providers...this is a ego stroked website anyway.

Mods, you can close this thread as i dont want to trip over what has already been said a month ago.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=82752 Originally Posted by luxury daphne
The best sex I ever had (with a BF) was with a guy with a smaller dick. He was still able to fuck my brains out. Ever since then, size does not matter at all. I really prefer a guys with a smaller dick.
So, do you give a small-dick discount?

How's that saying go? ". . . and the world will beat a path to your door."
I really try not to mention my enormous cock, it tends to scare off the ladies. Sometimes I feel the need to refer to myself as the jr. in my relationship with my pecker due to it's commanding size.
The cocks of the gentlemen on ECCIE are like the students in Lake Wobegon "Everyone is above average."
I got nothing ....... to say ........ I have had my threAD about this. BTW, I used to play sports for years and have seen hundreds of naked men, hmm maybe I shouldnt say that. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
LOL! Only if these were erect penises you were dealing with...er looking at....er, no , wait....peeking at....er...accidently seeing out of the corner of your eye. Erect penises (penisi?) are bigger!
Shit, now I gotta get out my ruler...

It's all in how you use it anyway right?

Thickness matters too, not only length.
The cocks of the gentlemen on ECCIE are like the students in Lake Wobegon "Everyone is above average." Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Not me. They fucked up the circumcision and wound up having to do it four times, shaving off a little bit more each time...
I really prefer a guys with a smaller dick. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I knew there was something I liked about you.

I am a hefty nine inches. Unfortunately only three of them extend out of my body (3.5 during a full moon).