Not So Pleasurable Nights

Had something set up today to see Pleasurable Nights aka Hope.
Checked my email this morning and she canceled:

Hi there love. I was notified by a previous provider you have seen that I would not be comfortable during my date with you. So I am giving you immediate notice that I am not comfortable seeing you at this point, please consider this date cancelled.

I apologize I'm contacting you the evening before, however I am contacting you immediately following this notice.
Thank you again for your interest in wanting to see me and I wish you well.
Sincerely, Hope

She wouldnt tell me who or why. I would like to know what was communicated.
Is it ok to contact each of my OKs on p411?
Maybe she didnt want face paint in her crotch. just sayin...
She did the right thing by giving you advance notice of the cancelation...........I know that you were thanking her with this thread.........right?
This more towards the ladies.
Should she have made contact with the P411 OKs before setting up the appt? The appt was set up days ago. She told me this morning. Our appt was at noon.

Am I in the wrong for wanting to know who said what?
You are wanting to know who told her that you are not worth the money?

Do the providers you won't see get a say in the matter?
Is it ok to contact each of my OKs on p411? Originally Posted by ibechill
i would think that is the whole reason for us providers to see your ok's is to contact them and have them tell us about the experience with you!!!

Just an OK does not do it for some of the ladies...they wanna know some details to make sure you are compatible with them, you may like doing certain things that she doesnt want done....but the other provider did....if its something that you really like doing maybe she did you a favor...the session would not of gone like you wanted and you would of been out of the donation and gave her a bad review...on the other hand maybe one of your ok's was hating on the fact you wanted to see another provider and made up lies.....

bottom line you wont ever know because of lack of communication and a real reason for the cancellation....thats her right thou if she doesnt wanna tell you in detail the reason why!!!

just move on ibechill....maybe the next provider will be like hell yea i like that nasty kinky shit....lol, jk
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2010, 11:20 AM
She did the right thing and she was very nice about it. Leave it alone and move on.
  • Omari
  • 09-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Providers usaully screen hobbiest prior to setting up the appointment. So in this case she is wrong for not checking the ok's first. You are right for wanting to know who said what .
I would wonder why someone who gave you an "ok" would then go back and say dont see him.

Gina does not force us to give ok's. I have seen maybe 5 or 6 P411 guys over the past 3 years who I was not comfortable giving okay's too. My rule of thumb is only give an okay to someone I would see again.
Should she have given an ok if she really wasn't ok with him?
This thread should help a lot.............and how did all of you make the leap that she made the decision based on anything from P411.....maybe it was from one of his reviews here.........or the ladies room (which would bring in a whole separate issue).
where is Rambro Creed when you need him.
Am I in the wrong for wanting to know who said what? Originally Posted by ibechill
No, just like she's not wrong for being honest with you about not wanting to see you.

On the one hand, we (hobbyists) demand open and fast communication from a provider. And when we get it, we're upset about the message.

You will never find out who said what about you. As an added bonus, you've also succeeded in airing your own dirty laundry in public, letting any lurking provider know she might want to double check before booking with you. Not the best idea for a public thread...
  • Trey
  • 09-08-2010, 11:40 AM
http://www.preferred411.com/Provider....cfm?Cid=52420

I would not worry about it many better looking ladies out there. I would like to know who was cock blocking so I could erase that ok from my list. I think as someone else said you got shot down by friendly fire the girls cant see through it sometimes. I mean she gave you an ok but she thinks you are a bad guy.
At least Brooke,Trey and Omar see my point.

Yes Omar that is my point. Unless the girl that gave an ok was ok with our session.
Maybe she said i didnt shave, but she was ok with it. Maybe she cancelled because she likes guys to shave. For the record I am shaved down below. I am a hygiene freak, that was just an example.