Ok What is "BLUE WATER"

I have seen this used so much. What is the meaning?
You really dont want to know or get a threAD started about it, just search it, it is better that way, lol......BTW I like your demeanor, sexy and yummy.
It's a reference to a certain incident.
Blue water is constant, omnipotent, It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
  • Dad
  • 09-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Too late..............Blue water is the warmth of a mothers' loving embrace..........blue water is like snuggling with 20 puppies...........blue water is the bomb.
I have seen this used so much. What is the meaning? Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Originally Posted by Dad
Ask DearHunter for an in-depth explanation ... but if you ask him what a Coin-Op is ... he will accuse you of being Sofia ...
Blue water = deep sea. Not coastal waters. With reference to the hobby I have no idea what it is.
If I told the truth behind the chess move..........it would probably get me banned..........I'm better at this than ibe........I'm just saying.
I'm better at this than ibe........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That ain't sayin' much.
"Not BANNED Yet"........you forgot a word
I'll take ""ECCIE Colloquialism's " for $1000 , Alex...
"Not BANNED Yet"........you forgot a word Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm too sweet and lovable to ever get the boot.
I'm too sweet and lovable to ever get the boot. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Ahhhhhh.....you too have felt the loving embrace of the blue water........come on in folks. The water is fine.
Dearhunter is the King of the Blue Water all hail the king