Sofia / vipgfereferrals / angelinadream / hdreamgirls

• R.M.
  • 09-09-2010, 03:57 PM

Now that she was denied P411 for very good reason she says she is going indy. How can she "go indy" when she already has an indy account? Since she has an indy account doesnt that make her indy already? How can that be though if she works for 2 supposed different agencies?

That leads to the real story here. I know DH said that hdreamgirls is not sofia aka vipgfereferrals and who knows how he verified that, maybe met some guy Sofia sent to say he is dreamgirls? but............. a very well known member just wrote a review of Angelinadream and put it in our Independent review section, but for contact info of how he contacted her is.....

Email Address: hdreamgirls@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.vipgfereferrals.com/

HOW CAN THIS BE? She is in the independent review section aand posting as an indy but her contact info is from 2 different supposed agencies?

SP you asked for proof well there you go. There it is in black and white.

If there is no connection between the 2 agencies then why did he contact hdreamgirls@gmail.com and the website is http://www.vipgfereferrals.com/ ?????

How come this is being allowed? A lot of us girls bust our ass to be legit and we should not have to compete with frauds who abuse the system here.

Sofia vipgfereferrals.com is BANNED for outting members of this board so why is Angelinadreams handle allowed to promote sofia and her agency? She was BANNED for a very good reason and probably has not stopped begging to come back, but she is BANNED so why let her get away with this?

Even forgetting about how blatantly dumb and obvious the postings are in that sofiasco style how can you ignore the other facts?

This is not an attack. This is the facts and a lot of us ladies here have to follow the rules so why should we have to be subjected to retarded attempts to trick everyone? What is the point of banning someone if they are still able to get reviews promoting their agency and new handles promoting their agency?
They know I'll worked for who I had to in order to pay bills. I'm indy now. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. Go look for feathers or something.....THE MODS KNOW IT. I can't be responsible for what a review reads....Or who wrote it....But thank you for all of the attention....

Plus from what I read you clearly posted a PM from Ginexxx on the board, which I read was against the rules. So did you not break a rule? I'm just saying you seem to really be afraid of a little competition.
Reese, I understand where you are coming from... but.... she was reviewed by a respected board member ... so unless the mods say there is something underhanded going on... I really think everyone is going to have to cut her some slack... maybe the issues of Sofia /AnglinaDreams sould be considered as two separate issues... I'm just sayin'
She can be anyone she wants, congratulations, and good luck. It doesn't mean that much to me, because eventually what is done in dark comes to light and if she/they is on some slick shit, they will catch themselves up.. But it just seems to be a troublesome issue, because as someone else said, something's just not right.. but you can't put your finger on it.

We know sofia's games, and I hate to say this, but let em have her.. if someone else gets wounded by her games, it'll be their own faults and they'll have to lick their own boo boos.

In any case, if it's that hard to make a buck that you have to go ninja, see sentence in bold.

Sophia is to P411 as oil is to water. As long as you are connected to her, I don't think you can expect anything from them. If you want to know more about that, I suggest you ask your manager.

Further, I (and others I'm sure) believe that you actually are Sophia, at least for a few hours a day. You post like her, behave like her, spell like her, etc. Then some time around mid-afternoon, all that stops and you magically become a different person. (Another Sophia-like behavior...) If that's not the case, if she has no access to your eccie account, then I guess I'm the asshole. It wouldn't be the first time and I will readily apologize.

Either way, this silly "I just don't get it" act is getting tiresome. On the one hand, you want us to believe you are a smart, sophisticated woman of class and style -- at least that's what your showcase claims. And on the other, you are having trouble understand how a very simple screening tool works and how you go about using it, despite it having been explained in explicit detail. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Perhaps sofia runs her online persona, and just sends her out on the calls? Originally Posted by luxury daphne

That's precisely what I think is happening. I don't doubt that Angelina is a real provider. DED's review erased any doubt of that in my mind. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Careful with the twat swatting........a respected hobbyist has reviewed her. you are entitled to your opinion on who/what/where she is..........you attack a credible reviewer at your own peril.

You can say you are not attacking him.......but, you are.......he is the only one who has control of what is written in the review..........unless you know something we don't.
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2010, 04:37 PM

With all due respect TMFT LD and DH you don't really understand. I pay money to advertise here and I have been around for awhile now and I am one of the honest and true providers that people know they can count on so when i see someone like this abusing what I have to work hard at then it is not right.

HOW LONG UNTIL THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED DOWN?

AD is a real girl with a real service. Unfortunately, her handle is obviously being used all the time or most of the time by Sofia. This can be seen clearly by just reviewing her posts and responses, by anyone around during Sofia's tirades. With her admitted connections to Sofia along with "meeting Paul" and her posts, I don't see how the mods or anyone else on this board would deny Sofia is using her handle.

Sofia got banned from p411 and icky. She then focused on Horndgs, well last month she ran into more problems there and can't use it to advertise anymore. Her ONLY way left to advertise was to try to sneak back on the boards. She started Houstondreamgirls. That was called out quickly, so she has been trying the indy route. She then started using the AD handle. Oddly enough the "ass pic" posted by Houstondreamgirls is really an ass pic of Angel a different girl and one of sofia's girls from a few months back who vipgfereferrals use to promote. Just search her on HD, you will see pics of her in the exact same panties. Other members have also verified the ass pic is angel, not angerlinadream. So why does Houstondreamgirls post a pic of an ass of one of sofia's girls? strange right?

Just look at the MillenniumMan related post history, enough said....

That being said, unfortunately, Sofia has managed to get some wonderful talent, including AD, among other girls. But don't be fooled that AD is indy and not being controlled by Sofia for now. I'm sure she is a great girl with a great service, but Sofia was banned for valid reasons from all of these boards. The shame is AD will have a hard time being separated from Sofia, even if she does so in the future. It can be done, but Sofia is still clearly using her login and booking her. Book her if you want, but DON"T DENY IT"S NOT SOFIA DOING IT AND TAKING HER CUT.

Some suggestions AD, try an incall other than sofia's, quit posting sofia like posts and responses, just cut the blue water bad grammer bitch off and take control of your handle.

Finally desperate as hell. AD do yourself a favor and cut her off, you can do it on your own and you will get much farther.

I love how all these other people jump to her defense, white nights, right???? Maybe sofia didn't burn all bridges on here, but she did enough.

I know, all you old timers think I'm an ass and should be banned for stating the truth. Oh well, Reese is right, sorry.
  • Trey
  • 09-09-2010, 04:47 PM
come on who the hell is the guy blue4balls I dont even know what the hell everyone is talking about when they talk about sofia but this person just shows up and knows the story.

Well I feel the same way as some, I think something is wrong with this girl and at some point its going to go down and go down bad. But at this point she has a good review. It does at times seem someone else is using that tag just in the way she changes they things she says or the way she says them. But we cant prove that she may just be kinda wacky like that. Either way I would not worry about it anymore everyone has been warned and everyone has seen the review that needs to so let them go about thier own ways and see what they get.
I thought WAKE UP, already addressed the "man up" thing.....

Man you guys make it sound like Sofia controls all these people and has a provider mafia or something. I was with her, now I'm not. Reese i work just as hard as you, yeah I'm new but don't take it so hard...Do you want me to buy an ad? Would that make you happy? I won't. I'll just be here a sort time. Sorry "Red Feather", that's your Indian name.
With all due respect TMFT LD and DH you don't really understand. I pay money to advertise here and I have been around for awhile now and I am one of the honest and true providers that people know they can count on so when i see someone like this abusing what I have to work hard at then it is not right.
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
No........you don't understand........unless the review is of you, you don't get a say about a review.......the review is from a hobbyist/about a provider/for the benefit of other hobbyists.

I don't give a shit about your opinion of Angelina and her marketing strategy........when you use the review to attempt to remove her from the board, you cross a line.

You and a couple others around here have screamed that she is affiliated with sofia...........sofia is banned.........DeD knows who sofia is.........he would have known if he was fucking sofia..........he fucked a provider and wrote a review.........her association with sofia may cost her.........that is her problem.
Damn! I don't know Sofia and by the way her name is being tossed around I don't think I wanna know her. Just thinking out loud....carry on.
Gina didn't say hell no to you being on p411, just because she didn't like your pics. Oh well, anymore white knights out there? I'm the bad one right? Cause I tell it like it is... I know,,, we don't know how you are, so you can't be trusted. Whatever, everyone knows the truth, why it has to delicately be skated around is beyond me. Her posts history, with everything else shows it. Anyways every handle on this site is an alias. Best of luck AD. I really hope you can distance yourself from the lock-ness-sofia. She does exist, by the way...
She exists at the blue water incall
No........you don't understand........unless the review is of you, you don't get a say about a review.......the review is from a hobbyist/about a provider/for the benefit of other hobbyists.

I don't give a shit about your opinion of Angelina and her marketing strategy........when you use the review to attempt to remove her from the board, you cross a line.

You and a couple others around here have screamed that she is affiliated with sofia...........sofia is banned.........DeD knows who sofia is.........he would have known if he was fucking sofia..........he fucked a provider and wrote a review.........her association with sofia may cost her.........that is her problem. Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH is NOT SOFIA, no one including Reese has claimed that. Her handle on the otherhand has clearly been used by Sofia. The reviewer was probably very truthful, the question is NOT if DH exists and provides a good service. Reese never said the reviewer lied.
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2010, 04:59 PM

Why are you trying to call names and attack me I am just stating facts. And another thing you said you are newbie but you know Brooke form years ago? how can you be new?