Who likes to be Naughty in public?

I will admit i am constantly doing naughty things in public places. Does anyone else enjoy being naughty in public? It has become a big obsession planning nights out at places I know I can be a little frisky in the corner.
maybe it's just my sexual prime. Can anyone share there likes and experiences?

Alyssa
Fucked across from KHOU studios on Allen Parkway.
Did it in the parking garage of bank of America one time. I like public stuff just haven't done much.

What all have you done Alyssa?
I did in the park next to Transco Tower in the Galleria
I did in the park next to Transco Tower in the Galleria Originally Posted by texaspapi
oh wow... I did it at the waterwall there. Very hot. I was sitting on the edge and got all wet but it was definitely an experience I'll never forget
Now LD that really is public. I don't know how you can hide there
you can't... that's the point
My latest was last night at the movie tavern , I enjoyed my date a bit too much half way in to the movie it was on ! My date started playing with the boat an ugh... it got me so turned on i gave him the sloppiest wet bj ever , when we left his pants looked like he wet him
self . Truly the best movie ......
My latest was last night at the movie tavern , I enjoyed my date a bit too much half way in to the movie it was on ! My date started playing with the boat an ugh... it got me so turned on i gave him the sloppiest wet bj ever , when we left his pants looked like he wet him
self . Truly the best movie ...... Originally Posted by miss alyssa
What was the movie?
Dam you made me have (haft) to think of what i really went to see ... lol lottery ticket.
Do strip clubs count...
Sweets..... Sounds like my kind of movie......
I had a spot that I used for YEARS...it was like my own private hideout, but in public.

It was a lifeguard stand on the beach of Waikiki...mmmm memories...
I love public and semi-public play. There's something incredibly exciting about the possibility of being watched our caught.

One of my favorite memories was driving around in my convertible with a civilian date who had a very naughty streak. We'd been teasing each other as we drove all over midtown late on a Saturday night. We pulled into a fast food drive-through to get a drink, and she proceeded to unzip me and go down on me as we waited in line.

When we pulled up to the window and retrieved our drinks, I thanked the cute twentysomething girl at the counter for our order, and she grinned and thanked us for the show, pointing up at the security camera. My date blew her a kiss as we drove off; we ended up parking on the roof of a garage and released the tension that had been building all evening.