My Morning appt

Some people really make me laugh. I just hate when someone calls sets up the appointment, doesn't bother to mention a handle at all. Then expect to have a mind blowing "BLOW POP " moment. If I do not know you , I am going to more than likely talk your head off a bit to have a fill of who you are. Now the smarter thing would of been, since I know people make last minute appointments is to say hey I am so an so on. It takes me two seconds while i have you on the phone to look that up. So I think if you are looking for some special treatment , give up your handle it helps 100 %. And save myself from chatting your ears off. And please always always , if you look at another ad please note the price. If you short me. I will put you on my DNA list which is very very long. Bottom line handle = a better service. I do not intend for this to turn in some "Drama" thread. So the minute the mods feel that it moves in that direction please close it at once.

Alyssa
I will put you on my DNA list which is very very long. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Are you telling me you save "DNA"?!?!?!
I do not intend for this to turn in some "Drama" thread. So the minute the mods feel that it moves in that direction please close it at once.

Alyssa Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Does anyone ever "intend" for it to turn into a drama thread.........I know........WTF am I thincking..........this thread can go sideways for a few reasons............bad move.
Yes
I do not intend for this to turn in some "Drama" thread. So the minute the mods feel that it moves in that direction please close it at once.

What did you think you would accomplish with this threAD.
So I think if you are looking for some special treatment , give up your handle it helps 100 %. And save myself from chatting your ears off. And please always always , if you look at another ad please note the price. If you short me. I will put you on my DNA list which is very very long. Bottom line handle = a better service.
One thing that's great about board participation is that we do get to know each other to a degree. Although I've been frequently surprised by how different some frequent posters are in real life as compared to their board personas.

Guys, why wouldn't you want to leverage the charm and personality you display on the board when you're meeting with a provider?
What did you think you would accomplish with this threAD. Originally Posted by simpleton
She wants to let clients know it is their responsibility to screen their selves.

And don’t get pissy at her or leave less than the required amount if you do not receive the services you paid for.
Some hobbyists prefer honesty over "leverage".
Telling her who you are on the boards sounds like the definition of honesty to me. Why would you imply that they are mutually exclusive?

(Of course, if the purpose of your response was to increment your post count, then bravo, sir. Bravo.)
She wants to let clients know it is their responsibility to screen their selves.

And don’t get pissy at her or leave less than the required amount if you do not receive the services you paid for. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
if the ad read bj for $$ then I can understand that perspective, however it does not imply that in the ad.
BP you have the right idea what i am speaking about. As for screening i have taken that to a whole new level. I still see a lot of clients from BP and refuse to advertise mind blowing experience for $$. So if you have a handle and that is your expectation then why not? Other than that you will be not as satisfied.
I am one that does not ever speak of this board to any new client. Hell we have a lot of lurker to begin with.
So let me understand something ..you have someone on the PHONE...and you would take the word of the complete stranger if they told you they are "so-and-so" on the board.....really?

For all the new ladies "DONT EVER TAKE THE WORD OF ANY CLIENT ON THE PHONE!! HAVE THEM PM YOU THROUGH ECCIES TO VERIFY THAT THEY ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!!!!!.....

This is exactly how ladies get robbed...beat-up and raped...solely basing there screening on the word of a STRANGER!!!!
I have to get that post count up...........maybe someone doesn't want their dick bit off..........maybe, they don't want to admit that they went in based on your "Top 10 List"............if her skills are only available to some of the people she agrees to see, you can start an "Extra Special Top 10 List"........otherwise it shouldn't matter.........the provider is not entitled to a hobbyists handle as long as he fulfills his obligations in the screening process........if he is less than impressed at her skills, that is ymmv..........at least we know the BP guys don't get the good bj......they get the mediocre one........which is better than the lousy one........which is better than nothing.
So let me understand something ..you have someone on the PHONE...and you would take the word of the complete stranger if they told you they are "so-and-so" on the board.....really?

For all the new ladies "DONT EVER TAKE THE WORD OF ANY CLIENT ON THE PHONE!! HAVE THEM PM YOU THROUGH ECCIES TO VERIFY THAT THEY ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!!!!!.....

This is exactly how ladies get robbed...beat-up and raped...solely basing there screening on the word of a STRANGER!!!! Originally Posted by allofamber
No i put that in my first post that if you give me your handle over the phone it takes me two seconds too look you up.
I have to get that post count up...........maybe someone doesn't want their dick bit off..........maybe, they don't want to admit that they went in based on your "Top 10 List"............if her skills are only available to some of the people she agrees to see, you can start an "Extra Special Top 10 List"........otherwise it shouldn't matter.........the provider is not entitled to a hobbyists handle as long as he fulfills his obligations in the screening process........if he is less than impressed at her skills, that is ymmv Originally Posted by dearhunter
That is not true! Sorry you took it that way. I have reviews that reflect seeing different clients that saw me way before Blow pop's list.