Another Lido Gang bang!!!!

Well, no question that the Lido is very much hit or miss! Sadly, more often than not, it's a "miss" as you can never tell when there will be action of the kind heterosexuals are inclined to join! This past Sunday evening was a "hit" with this fairly hot young lady taking I don't know how many cocks doggy style while sucking off whatever was in front of her. For the grand finale, her boyfriend delivered her to the middle of the theater and had her get on her knees. He then invited everyone to jack off all over her! Quite a scene!!!!!
Oh man, did you bang her? BB?

What did she look like?
Was her name Zoey?
Oh man, did you bang her? BB?

What did she look like? Originally Posted by dfwwhitechicklova
I did get a turn. No on the BB --- condoms were used.

She looked like she was in her early/mid thirties; dark hair, nice butt, manmades and reasonably attractive face.

Don't recall her name.
how do you get in to the couples part of the theatre? isn't it couples only or something?
Wow. Never been there. Been to players and colettes but as a couple. Lidos always seemed like a no. Even more so a no as a single guy. This sounds like a gem scenario
how do you get in to the couples part of the theatre? isn't it couples only or something? Originally Posted by cage196
it's only couples on Friday and Saturday nights. this was Sunday evening.
  • elk45
  • 02-14-2018, 06:20 AM
I watched Puck Toi do a gang bang there not to long ago. It’s just as fun to watch as it is to participate.
Damn, I wish I knew about it but I bet it is hit and miss as to when they happen
Did you happen upon this or found an ad? I've been there around 11-1AM, solo (can never seem to find a date); that seems to be when things are winding down though.
What’s the run down on these places.
Cover ?
Best time to go solo?
Best time with a date ?
Expectations ? As solo and date ? BYOB?
Secret handshake ?
Can you go in like it’s a regular club?
Dancing ? Or just Horney fucks standing around like wolf packs ?
  • elk45
  • 02-15-2018, 05:23 AM
You finally hit the nail on the head!! Nothing but horny guys standing around like a wolf pack starving! Been there a few times, even on couples night Friday's and Saturday's. This use to be a happening place in the early 90's, not so much anymore...
You finally hit the nail on the head!! Nothing but horny guys standing around like a wolf pack starving! Been there a few times, even on couples night Friday's and Saturday's. This use to be a happening place in the early 90's, not so much anymore... Originally Posted by elk45
very much hit or miss. best thing to do is see how many cars are in the parking lot and ask someone leaving the theater if there is any straight action going on before plunking down $11
  • jjxxx
  • 02-18-2018, 11:56 AM
Being a little curious about this, and for some reason thinking the Lido had closed down (not sure why I thought that, sorry) I drove past this morning to see if there were enough cars in the parking lot to justify a look-see. Sure enough, there were several, two of which were police cars, with doors open and officers milling around up-to-something. I just continued to drive past, no idea what was really going on. Just an FYI for y'all - it could have been nothing related, maybe dealing with a homeless-person outside as there seemed to be a derelict-man as part of the mix.
I got a text from a provider that they were at lido and could get us a room rental. I wish I said yes.