Encounter: Fun Time with Holly Lynn

User ID: -
Date: 11/28/18
Name: Holly Lynn
Phone: 319-250-0163
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://cedar-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/709705930048
City: Cedar Rapids
State: Iowa
Address: SW - 33rd Ave
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, DFK, Cuddling, BBBJ, Mish, Cowgirl
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is 5'8" tall, not a spinner and not a BBW. Weights about 160 lbs.
Very nice looking and has nice boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
I guess ymmv. Maybe it was me. Thought the place was run down and smelled of stale cigarettes. Nice enough but not even close to spinner. Quit the bbbj after 30 seconds and complered in mish. She stated msog and I paid for an hour. After round 1 she gets up and states she needs to start making dinner and starts to cook some beef. Tells me to relax. I am like wtf. I decided to leave. No way would I see her again.
Lol. Sorry about laughing but that made my day. Yeah that would have sucked. Okay, you're done. I'm cooking dinner now. We've had had some similar stories like that.
My reaction was somewhere between Ed and Isu. I didn’t mind the hotel, there are a lot sleazier ones in the area, and I appreciated not having to go through the lobby. When I called she was just leaving Riverside and said she would be ready in 45 minutes. We talked a couple times for updates, and I came up to her room when she said she was ready. She was heating corned beef and cabbage in the microwave and said she was starving so we chatted for awhile while she ate. Then she set her food aside and we started to make out. She didn’t brush her teeth in between so she still tasted a bit like corned beef, which might have grossed some people out. Still, she was a great kisser, has great natural large breasts, is very responsive, and squirted twice during our encounter. She is too casual about the hookkup, and I may not repeat, but if I you are looking for big breasts and someone who is relaxed and has fun, she may be worth a try.
There are far more attractive, attentive, talented providers in CR for 200/ hour.
Corned beef and cabbage lol. cant make that shit up.
Hey Edandgrace
What providers would you recommend for $200 in Cedar Rapids.
I've tried a couple others and was very disappointed. Of course there pictures
were very old and they were older than advertised.
Thank You
Lol. that shit is funny