PSA: New Girl GLORIA Starts @ Bali Spa Tomorrow - Formerly FOXY from Blue

Tiny, Beautiful, Young,and Sexy. All good qualities. Friday's are my favorite day of the week.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=foxy
Thank you for this post sir! I knew she would resurface elsewhere. I know the Bali staff will take great care of her. If I may ask why the name change is it a trademark issue lol? I think I like Foxy better but Gloria will do just fine.
That was short-lived. Oh, well. I have never been there, but want to see her. So, I will take the plunge!
If I may ask why the name change is it a trademark issue lol? I think I like Foxy better but Gloria will do just fine. Originally Posted by Gowasu
not a trademark issue.. Bali asked her if she liked Jimi Hendrix, and played "Foxey Lady" for her.. she got into it, playing air guitar, but then "Gloria" (Van Morrison's group "Them") played, and she pranced around Bali.. "G-L-O-R-I-A, Glooor-ee-a"! it was clear Gloria was a perfect fit!

I think a new name, a new spa is like re-starting a campaign.. like Beto did with his Town Hall on CNN Tuesday night. just pretend everything is new again I liked what I read about Foxy, but a couple of guys expressed reservations. Foxy/Gloria just got here, so unlike Beto, she barely has a history to record. I hope she enjoys Bali..
To me she was the standout at Blue, I too am excited for her new start. I have only ever been to Bali once and that was to see Star but I will be there many more times now.
I know we all wish her the best at the new place, but given the attitude problems we've heard about, I won't be trying her until a lot of independently credible reviews. Rebranding her in a new location won't fix those problems easily.
I know we all wish her the best at the new place, but given the attitude problems we've heard about, I won't be trying her until a lot of independently credible reviews. Rebranding her in a new location won't fix those problems easily. Originally Posted by SteveJobs
I think you are mixing her up with “Dream” the new girl at Blue. Yes Foxy did receive some criticism but all unfair imo. I think most comments stated her services were subpar in comparison to the other girls at Blue but I care to disagree. I don’t recall any mentions of an attitude problem, she is a total sweetheart if treated in a nicely manner. I think the move and rebranding to “Gloria” will suit her well and the way I see things it is Blue’s loss. As for the other provider in question I have not seen her so I cannot prematurely elaborate on the questionable reports of her. However there is more than simply one negative mention on her services but more specifically “attitude” as you so referred. Judging by that I think there may be some truth behind those reports.
Good psa
your musicality is appreciated.
Outlook not so good.
I gave her a NO at Blue but I hope her bad service at Blue was due to the way she was being treated there. Hopefully Bali will appreciate how delicate this little girl is. I wish her the best.
Q: ¿Donde en el mundo esta Juan Diego?
A: Hit and run!

Adios, Juan.