Abilene DO BETTER

So I Invited a friend that has never been here before .
Her menu is upgraded a bit from mine.
I am not sure what exactly I am allowed to say anymore on this board...
But I will say this in 2022 men like that butt play on them selves more and more.
some call it gay tendencies some call it good for the health
Prostate play keeps cancer away etc etc etc.
What ever you call it I have or never will do it.
But I have so many regulars that ask about it so I told my friend hey come visit me this weekend you should do very well....

only1 person from the board contacted her, who has been on here for 2000 yrs lol, not one post not one review..
Yall want new ladies to visit that have a different menu yet yall do not shower them with prebooks....
It is pretty bad when they do not want to jump to visit because they feel so welcomed

JUST SAYING...
DO NOT MOAN AND GROAN ABOUT NEW TALENT NOT VISITING!
I DID MY PART
Did either one of you "advertise" on here that you were going to be in Abilene? I know I didn't notice anything. If you are talking about Jade then with no reviews since 2020 and being a black BBW she is going to get limited play in Abilene. It just is what it is. Not really what folks are usually looking for out here for "new talent". We can find plenty of that type of lady in most of the local bars at closing time if interested.
Did either one of you "advertise" on here that you were going to be in Abilene? I know I didn't notice anything. If you are talking about Jade then with no reviews since 2020 and being a black BBW she is going to get limited play in Abilene. It just is what it is. Not really what folks are usually looking for out here for "new talent". We can find plenty of that type of lady in most of the local bars at closing time if interested. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
That might be the reason; some cities have different likes.
She does very well in Lubbock and Amarillo. So I did not think Abilene would be different?
It is normally about the deed and the menu but I get it. If that is the reason.

I am not a dude but never heard of finding a lady that will dig in your ass at a bar!
I do not care how many drinks you bought her. Fucking, yes sucking, maybe ......But most ladies looking for a hook up from a bar want a man for her pleasure as well unless you are talking about a gay bar, Then you can find that deed done.

Do we even have one of those in Abilene? LOL We should.

As far as me (advertising) on here
I live in Abilene and as soon as I post anything and my city under my name says Abilene they know I am home... If they didn't already know from my web site, Twitter, EM , AS, P411

This post had nothing to do with me; Other than I didn't get to hang out with a friend of mine this weekend
It was also about being a member here for a gazzilion yrs and not having one post or being verified at all.

I have had so many ask about what she offers, I truly thought it would be like other towns they blow her phone up for that service alone........
Did either one of you "advertise" on here that you were going to be in Abilene? I know I didn't notice anything. If you are talking about Jade then with no reviews since 2020 and being a black BBW she is going to get limited play in Abilene. It just is what it is. Not really what folks are usually looking for out here for "new talent". We can find plenty of that type of lady in most of the local bars at closing time if interested. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
SMH
That might be the reason; some cities have different likes.
She does very well in Lubbock and Amarillo. So I did not think Abilene would be different?
It is normally about the deed and the menu but I get it. If that is the reason.

I am not a dude but never heard of finding a lady that will dig in your ass at a bar!
I do not care how many drinks you bought her. Fucking, yes sucking, maybe ......But most ladies looking for a hook up from a bar want a man for her pleasure as well unless you are talking about a gay bar, Then you can find that deed done.

Do we even have one of those in Abilene? LOL We should.

As far as me (advertising) on here
I live in Abilene and as soon as I post anything and my city under my name says Abilene they know I am home... If they didn't already know from my web site, Twitter, EM , AS, P411

This post had nothing to do with me; Other than I didn't get to hang out with a friend of mine this weekend

I have had so many ask about what she offers, I truly thought it would be like other towns they blow her phone up for that service alone........ Originally Posted by Majichands
Girl You Flush SHIT ��
And you know what's sad. I know So many Professional RICH African American Men that closed they accounts down because of prejudice people like you. I will be notified every board I'm on how Eccie let clients be prejudice.
I'm not prejudice. I'm just stating what I've seen from being on ECCIE since it was born, ASPD before that, and being a moderator on ECCIE for many, many years until last December. You fit a certain niche and I'm not sure you will find that taker often enough in Abilene from what I've read on here all these years. You are not my cup of tea, I don't do BBW, but you are other people's cup of tea but I'm just not sure it's in Abilene.
And you know what's sad. I know So many Professional RICH African American Men that closed they accounts down because of prejudice people like you. I will be notified every board I'm on how Eccie let clients be prejudice. Originally Posted by Jade1979
Crypt was not being prejudiced. He stated reality. I imagine youd have better luck with the midland and lubbock areas. Just bigger places.
Crypt was not being prejudiced. He stated reality. I imagine youd have better luck with the midland and lubbock areas. Just bigger places. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Exactly, much more diversity in Lubbock and Midessa. I grew up in Abilene and know the city very well still today even though I don't live there now.
Exactly, much more diversity in Lubbock and Midessa. I grew up in Abilene and know the city very well still today even though I don't live there now. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

It's Not what you say. It's how you Said it. And you don't speak for all the clients trust me. I EAT everywhere I go. And I charge 3x what the ladies you see charge.Oh And I have had clients on Eccie in Abliene Hit my inbox. Are you the bank for the clients in Abliene?
It's Not what you say. It's how you Said it. And you don't speak for all the clients trust me. I EAT everywhere I go. And I charge 3x what the ladies you see charge.Oh And I have had clients on Eccie in Abliene Hit my inbox. Are you the bank for the clients in Abliene? Originally Posted by Jade1979
Crypt was not being prejudiced. He stated reality. I imagine youd have better luck with the midland and lubbock areas. Just bigger places. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Never a Dull moment. LMAO
And I charge 3x what the ladies you see charge. Originally Posted by Jade1979
You charge $1k+ an hour? Awesome!
You charge $1k+ an hour? Awesome! Originally Posted by CryptKicker

I seen a client for $1590 No Sex. I have the zelle to prove it. I was at my house so All Profit.
I seen a client for $1590 No Sex. I have the zelle to prove it. Originally Posted by Jade1979
I'm happy for you!
It's Not what you say. It's how you Said it. And you don't speak for all the clients trust me. I EAT everywhere I go. And I charge 3x what the ladies you see charge.Oh And I have had clients on Eccie in Abliene Hit my inbox. Are you the bank for the clients in Abliene? Originally Posted by Jade1979
So I Invited a friend that has never been here before .
Her menu is upgraded a bit from mine.
I am not sure what exactly I am allowed to say anymore on this board...
But I will say this in 2022 men like that butt play on them selves more and more.
some call it gay tendencies some call it good for the health
Prostate play keeps cancer away etc etc etc.
What ever you call it I have or never will do it.
But I have so many regulars that ask about it so I told my friend hey come visit me this weekend you should do very well....

only1 person from the board contacted her, who has been on here for 2000 yrs lol, not one post not one review..
Yall want new ladies to visit that have a different menu yet yall do not shower them with prebooks....
It is pretty bad when they do not want to jump to visit because they feel so welcomed

JUST SAYING...
DO NOT MOAN AND GROAN ABOUT NEW TALENT NOT VISITING!
I DID MY PART Originally Posted by Majichands

The red high lighted statements.. hmmmm Doesnt add up?
Maybe I missed something? Forgive me I can be slow. lol