I am not in any way shape or form affiliated with ecciephotographer

It looks to me like he just grabbed some names that were known around these parts for his sig line. I woke up this morning and have had 3 people text me asking if I knew this guy.

I think the only one I even know that is legit is DFWRaven.

People can write anything they want. Not only does it not make it true, it probably makes it bull.

Thank you to elisabeth for my wonderful wake up text today. The new puppy was chewing on my feet, so you took me from grouch to awww.
Good catch sweetie!

Regards,
IN FACT Iaintliein, is the genius that took that pic of my hair and turned it into the magic avatar you see!!!!!
very pretty
Kayla,
Many thanks but honesty must prevail. I took the photo you shot of yourself in the mirror, then downloaded a photo of a bunny garden statue and a door, painted the bunny in Corel Painter, mixed well in photoshop and served warm.

But, being the shutter bug that I am, when I get back from work today I hope to send you a shot I did at Scarboro for your opinion!

I'm not ready to call BS on ecciephotographer, but I did find it very unusual to use a handle here and link to what appears to be a very well established civilian photography business. I would think a photographer would want to keep a separate web page for hobby related shots so mommy might still want to use them for family shots or Susie's senior pics.

Regards,
It looks to me like he just grabbed some names that were known around these parts for his sig line. I woke up this morning and have had 3 people text me asking if I knew this guy.

I think the only one I even know that is legit is DFWRaven.

People can write anything they want. Not only does it not make it true, it probably makes it bull.

Thank you to elisabeth for my wonderful wake up text today. The new puppy was chewing on my feet, so you took me from grouch to awww. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
K-
So nice to see ya on here.
I miss you.
PInk
Kayla..
Thanks for the kind words.. There are a few other photographers here who do fine work also...
That being said.. I have no idea who and have never met EcciePhotographer...
DFWRaven