Activities: CBJ, K9, CBJ, K9, and HJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thin, 5'4", nice C size breast a bit of sag
Recommendation: No
Typical woman
Has she ever had a good review?
Her pictures are amazing but shes not even that great in person and even has kind of an attitude
Thanks for the review, that’s a shame you had an awful experience. According to veterans of Eccie, I had a chance to see her for a Benny flat in her hay day when she was new and I was just a lurker. She was supposedly one of the best in EP aside from Rayleen/MJ. Still kick myself over that…
I also saw her long ago, she was bad back then also. amazing she is still in business
I also saw her long ago, she was bad back then also. amazing she is still in business Originally Posted by robinhood12
She’s hot and a sucker is born every minute.
Any of you guys have info about this lady

https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...l/342548374325
Any of you guys have info about this lady

https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...l/342548374325 Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
Off topic. Take it to the sandbox, private lounge, etc.
Come on lady, you are so sensitive in this forum!! Its a guys thing, so who cares where to post!!
Come on lady, you are so sensitive in this forum!! Its a guys thing, so who cares where to post!! Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
Is referring to me as a lady your infantile attempt at an insult? Good on you, Champ.

Fences make for good neighbors, and rules make for good forum spaces. Being disorganized and disrespectful of the community standards isn’t a “guys thing” and has nothing to do with being “sensitive”. We manage to have a nice helpful community with standards that maintain it and still allow for some fun. No need for you to stroll by with zero credibility and shit on the lawn.
Come on lady, you are so sensitive in this forum!! Its a guys thing, so who cares where to post!! Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
Because per the guidelines:

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Setup an appointment with her. Drove to location. She didn't answer when I got there and asked for room. Complete waste of time.
Saw her too and was less than impressed with her attitude and service. Didn't help that she felt the need to drone on how she was a hot commodity and very sought-after provider. Like, really? Get over yourself with that GPS
Setup an appointment with her. Drove to location. She didn't answer when I got there and asked for room. Complete waste of time. Originally Posted by XRayJohnson
This is kinda fishy?? Drove to location and asked for room??? I've seen her times over and never at a room? She has her own place where she has worked out of for a hot minute.