BBFS In the hobby. What is the truth?

Although I swore to myself I would no longer post any threads on the board this particular topic seems to be a very powerful one based upon another current thread and other past threads which I have read.
Everybody will admit that BBFS does happen in the hobby yet pretty much everybody understandably talks about it like they would about the bubonic plague.
This is not directed at any few providers who might have a back channel reputation of regularly and indiscriminately enjoying BBFS with clients.

This question is directed at all male hobbyists in general. Let's say you lucked out and have a perfect 10 provider lying beneath you for the third session with whom you have a very strong chemistry and camaraderie. You are both worked up into a frenzy and lo and behold your last remaining condom breaks. She looks you straight in the eye and tells you that she knows without a doubt she is clean and on the pill and that she is willing to trust that you are safe as well based upon your history together.
My question is the obvious. What will you do?

I do not expect one single honest answer here for obvious reasons but the purpose of this thread if nothing else is to generate a little bit of self reflection for all of us who start beating the war drum every time the term BBFS comes up.

You might be hesitant with 9/10 providers but what will we really do when number 10 arrives? How many here have already had BBFS but know better than to ever admit it publicly or else receive that Scarlet letter forever imprinted across your forehead.

By the way this thread is NOT a self admission of any sort because the situation has never come up but just reading these posts makes one really wonder.
Everybody will admit that BBFS does happen in the hobby yet pretty much everybody understandably talks about it like they would about the bubonic plague.

I think none of us likes reminding ourselves of the risks we take when caught in a moment....

This is not directed at any few providers who might have a back channel reputation of regularly and indiscriminately enjoying BBFS with clients.

Wanna bet on howmany requests you get via PM for that list? "Ohh... just so I can avoid her" yeah... sure

This question is directed at all male hobbyists in general. Let's say you lucked out and have a perfect 10 provider lying beneath you for the third session with whom you have a very strong chemistry and camaraderie. You are both worked up into a frenzy and lo and behold your last remaining condom breaks. She looks you straight in the eye and tells you that she knows without a doubt she is clean and on the pill and that she is willing to trust that you are safe as well based upon your history together.

My question is the obvious. What will you do?

I would probably be on the 2nd stroke before she gets to the trust part of that sentance...

I do not expect one single honest answer here for obvious reasons but the purpose of this thread if nothing else is to generate a little bit of self reflection for all of us who start beating the war drum every time the term BBFS comes up.

You might be hesitant with 9/10 providers but what will we really do when number 10 arrives? How many here have already had BBFS but know better than to ever admit it publicly or else receive that Scarlet letter forever imprinted across your forehead.

By the way this thread is NOT a self admission of any sort because the situation has never come up but just reading these posts makes one really wonder. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I like the little bit of damage control at the end there Cody....

Shit happens.... This subject comes up at tables all the time and few guys will ever say
"No.. Not Me... Never"....

Unless there is a gal around.....

I think a very small segment actually goes looking for it.... MOst it is simply too much risk to take in an already risky hobby.....

But in the scenario you painted... It would be hard for even the best disciplined to stop....

Even a condom won't prevent CRABS!
...or herpes, or hpv. Yes, but condoms protect against so many ills. Once you learn how to use them properly, they are pretty damn amazing. call 'em bulletproof bodyrubber, if you wish (ala Scabs/Ugly Americans)band. Not quite, but condoms are pretty damn good at keeping you well.

Since it's flu and cold season, washing your hands frequently really helps to keep you and your friends healthy.

bee well,
ck
  • ATX
  • 02-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Cody that is the problem. I think BBFS happens alot more than what is said in reviews but as soon as someone says they did that then both the reputation of the provider and the poster is ruined. Look ay how many guys wine and complain that a provider doesn't bbbj and just cbj if they are that adamant about getting it bb do you think that just stops with the bj?
to be honest, this is why I don't totally trust any of the reviews on here. some people I trust more than others, and of course if you are a White Knight that will color your review just as much as being part of the GrudgeFucker crowd.

but if you were completely honest in your review it could be really bad for the lady. What happens if she was so comfortable with you that she didn't care if you did some bareback greek? She most definitely wouldn't want everyone knowing about.

same with substance abuse issues. What happens if you and the provider party harder than Rick James hanging out with Tony Montana? once again you can't even print that in a review.

I take all reviews on this site or anywhere with a huge grain of salt. The power of editing or omitting info is a very strong one.
There's still a lot of fun to be had without BBFS and without a condom.

BBBJ, Russian, FBSM, etc.

BTW, there's NO!!! FUCKING EXCUSE!!! for a provider to not have enough condoms!!!
to be honest, this is why I don't totally trust any of the reviews on here. some people I trust more than others, and of course if you are a White Knight that will color your review just as much as being part of the GrudgeFucker crowd.

but if you were completely honest in your review it could be really bad for the lady. What happens if she was so comfortable with you that she didn't care if you did some bareback greek? She most definitely wouldn't want everyone knowing about.

same with substance abuse issues. What happens if you and the provider party harder than Rick James hanging out with Tony Montana? once again you can't even print that in a review.

I take all reviews on this site or anywhere with a huge grain of salt. The power of editing or omitting info is a very strong one. Originally Posted by NewWave
EXCELLENT post, NW! I've been chastised for being honest & willing to answer any question asked by a potential client that would help him feel comfortable about his decision to see me. Priding yourself on integrity means walking the walk. I certainly am not perfect, but I'm damn sure honest about my imperfections.

In a past thread regarding honesty in reviews, I did some chastising myself as I've got around 150 reviews w/ nary one that's bad. Now come on... I'm GOOD but know that I've had my share of sessions where chemistry may not have been as electric as w/ others. *the horror!* I don't set out to hustle anyone, don't fake my orgasms, and can honestly say I'm healthy & clean - even moreso in my current pregnant condition. LOL

I'm not scared of feedback in reviews. They are my "performance appraisals" and provide me a tool for which I can improve the quality of my services. The forbidden aspect of the bcd has always bugged the HELL outta me. I seriously stand behind my belief that not having private areas keeps the forums more honest. Sure, there will plenty of "he said, she said" bs especially w/ all the shit stirrers on here these days... but again, there are more op's for people to dispute the lies as well. If we're TRULY all adults here, we should be able to speak our minds openly & perhaps that would even cut down on some of the rancor of late. Something to think about....

Sorry my last two paragraphs got off-topic. My hormones are raging. *shrugs* Makes me want some uber hot BB civvie sex that's all about me!

(insert smiley here since Chrome refuses to let me click on the little emoticons here)

Let the party begin!
The TRUTH is...yes, it goes on, probably more than you think. There are (bare)back channels and provider-hobbyist buddy buddy barebacking going on (don't tell on me and I won't tell on you). Asking about it is double edged sword. No one believes you when you say you want to know for your own protection. Instead, they'll immediately default to the idea that you want to know so you can get in on the bb'ing yourself. Many are legit when asking for the former reason. Personally, it pisses me off when the latter is the accusation, especially without substantiation. I don't even ask in PM's anymore because I never get a response.

Every now and then you might get one name. Many moons later you might hear another name. Later on another, but no one's going to give you a big list. I know one thing. A lot of girls seem to end up pregnant, and in many cases it's NOT a boyfriend or husband. Seems like every few weeks there's a new 'I'm pregnant' ad or thread. Makes ya wonder sometimes just who's knocking these girls up.

I don't do it for a couple reasons. One, if I do it once I'd probably want it more and would get careless. I'd rather stay in the habit of using condoms and living with the best feeling they can provide. Two, once you get careless, bad shit starts happening. Pregnancies and the thought of having to go clinics at the first cough afterwards or anything resembling a rash is not something I want to worry about. And I do perfectly fine without making child support payments, which would cut into my hobby funds.
The way I see it yes its going on and has been for years but no one knows who it is unless they come out and say so just like those upstanding gents who no one knows are seeing SW'S..TV/TS'S... and who/what ever else floats their boats....I dont judge..just worry about me myself and my health...We all here are someones dirty little secret so who am I to judge others ..

While I dont condone it I must say I have much respect for those with enough tit to admit it...
The TRUTH is...yes, it goes on, probably more than you think. There are (bare)back channels and provider-hobbyist buddy buddy barebacking going on (don't tell on me and I won't tell on you). Asking about it is double edged sword. No one believes you when you say you want to know for your own protection. Instead, they'll immediately default to the idea that you want to know so you can get in on the bb'ing yourself. Many are legit when asking for the former reason. Personally, it pisses me off when the latter is the accusation, especially without substantiation. I don't even ask in PM's anymore because I never get a response.

Every now and then you might get one name. Many moons later you might hear another name. Later on another, but no one's going to give you a big list. I know one thing. A lot of girls seem to end up pregnant, and in many cases it's NOT a boyfriend or husband. Seems like every few weeks there's a new 'I'm pregnant' ad or thread. Makes ya wonder sometimes just who's knocking these girls up.

I don't do it for a couple reasons. One, if I do it once I'd probably want it more and would get careless. I'd rather stay in the habit of using condoms and living with the best feeling they can provide. Two, once you get careless, bad shit starts happening. Pregnancies and the thought of having to go clinics at the first cough afterwards or anything resembling a rash is not something I want to worry about. And I do perfectly fine without making child support payments, which would cut into my hobby funds. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
It seems you're doing exactly what you says pisses you off. Making accusations without substantial evidence.

Your other point being that there is not a list of who does it and who doesn't. Here is the list you seek. Everybody. If you enter every session with this list and play accordingly you should be OK. I have been offered BBFS by numerous well established providers in both Austin, San Antonio and Dallas. When I was fairly new to ASPD I posted a question as to what is the norm when offered BBFS, should I post it for the community to see or not. I was inudated with request via PM for the name all with the caveat "I need to know so I can avoid her". What a crock of shit. I actually sent the info to a Mod. It was less than month before he reviewed her. As for making a name public that may or may not hurt their business but it can hurt their reputation. So if you have some dick that gets pissed at a provider he can post that she offered BBFS. Now you have a pissing contest of he said / she said and nobody knows the truth. This seems like a silly question to concern yourself with. Play however you want to play.
This is exactly the kind of post I've been talking about. Budman here goes DIRECTLY into calling it bullshit for anyone to actually want to know for self protection reasons. His mind and those like him just can't wrap around the notion that SOME guys don't want BBFS, even with those known for giving it. Dude, if I wanted bbfs, I would seek it out. I wouldn't ask on the sly in the way you're suggesting. I gave you my reasons for NOT wanting it, but I guess they weren't good enough for you. You said you were OFFERED it, Budman in a 'couple' cities. Did you turn them down? Did ya? Tell the truth, Budster. Come on, man. Come clean....errr, cum clean. Man up.

Another one is I don't want to DATY behind someone who just might have left a full load in her from her previous encounter. If she's, borrowing a phrase from a famous Dallas writer, a creampie slut, that's something I'd like to know before going muff diving. I don't know. Maybe you're different, Budman. I can only speak for myself. Sorry if my reasons disappoint you.

You got me rereading my OWN post. Where did I accuse anyone of anything? Many of these girls ARE getting pregnant by dudes who are NOT labeled as boyfriend or husband. That kinda sorta narrows it down as to which group is pumping loads in 'em, no? I'm just saying, dude. I'm not the enemy here. Don't get mad at me.
Rambo I appreciate your input. It was honest and helpful as far as I could tell. I am wondering how many posts this thread can make it through before inevitably turning into a pissing contest or the usual snake pit. I think the topic has great potential if it can manage to Not be derailed. I know, I know this is ECCIE after all.
Yeah... Good point Rambro... That's really tacky to let a guy go down on you w/ someone else's juices even outside. Professionals w/ ethics are always fresh for clients as they should be. I don't want to be licking some other girls juices off your cock unless I happen to be participating in the fun w/ her.

I know there are people into that, but it shouldn't be sprung on someone w/out warning or prior arrangement. I know there are girls who appease creampie guys by having sex w/ their civvies before going to meet the client or doing it in front of the client. I'd done it before w/ my S.O. for a requestor. I try to be open-minded & as a pleaser, making those dreams come true when I can do so safely is very rewarding.

BTW, I DO know the father & he's NOT a creampie guy. LOL He's also NOT a hobbyist. I'm tellin' ya'... They need to offer a disclaimer option on that "mammogram or no pill refills" policy. Grrrr!
I am NOT into BBFS and some guys don't seem to understand that there really are some girls that don't want to do BBFS outside the context of a loving monogamous relationship and sorry the hobby ain't it! Not even if you promise you're clean, not if you double the donation,not even if you're a regular, not for ANY reason. I don't want it! Last week I had a guy slip the condom off and cum inside me...he swore up and down that it was an "accident" but I know it wasn't. He seemed to think it was no big deal and that it doesn't matter because I'm just a provider but it MATTERS TO ME(I reported his "accident" on P411 and PB so if he continues to have "accidents" at least people were warned).

People are free to do whatever they like as long as the people involved are CONSENTING adults. There are few things on this planet more low and disgusting than guys who try to sneak the condom off. If you want BBFS ask around and I'm sure you can find a girl willing to do it but don't force your idiocy on girls that want no part of it and never ever agreed to it.

Also, for whatever it's worth I agree with Budman that most guys want the names of these girls so they can call them right up for a BBFS session.

Damn...I think I just wrote my first novel y'all.

As for guys- I am speaking 100% from the heart here when I say I truly believe that if I were to say "oh, don't worry about a condom" with about 90% of my clients that they would say "Awesome". I have rarely felt a guy actually gave a damn about OUR protection...usually it feels like something they grudgingly endure.