Prostitute charged after not revealing HIV diagnosed to clients

I debated sharing this because it's not local and I don't want to hear anymore about how all hookers are disgusting from board assholes -- but it serves as a reminder to those seeking BB.

http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/po...exual-partners
Scary stuff there, Damn!
otsego isnt that far away!
I debated sharing this because it's not local and I don't want to hear anymore about how all hookers are disgusting from board assholes -- but it serves as a reminder to those seeking BB.

http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/po...exual-partners Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Did you check to see if she's a member here? Wouldn't want you to have to take a one year vacation. LOL
take some advice from yer ...plastic man

...all funnels ...be disgustin
otsego isnt that far away! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
uh it be ...michigan
O-o I bet her clients are seeing this, crossing fingers and have gotten tested ASAP.
Even if she only saw 10% of the 70 who responded that's a lot. Some folks doing bbfs though who haven't caught anything will probably click on that link and still go about their business as usual. Damn.
The odds of a male contracting HIV/AIDS from an infected female via unprotected intercourse are minimal if not minuscule. Look it up!
I would think (or hope) most of us know transmission stats.
For anyone who needs them here's a start: http://www.livescience.com/48100-sex...tates-map.html https://srconstantin.wordpress.com/2...td-statistics/ https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/
but would still hope guys won't be bb'ing willy nilly even if their on a cocktail of Truvada/PREP.
Heterosexual risk of HIV-1 infection per sexual-act: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies, Boily et al., The Lancet (2009)

The authors found that, overall, female-to-male (.04% per act or, in theory, about 4 cases of HIV transmission per every 10,000 acts of vaginal sex with a woman who is HIV positive) and male-to-female (.08% per act or 8 cases of HIV transmission per every 10,000 acts of vaginal sex with a man who is HIV positive) transmission estimates in high-income countries show a low risk of infection even when the person with HIV is not on antiretroviral treatments
Scary stuff there, Damn! Originally Posted by yerassman2
Doesn't have to be ... FC2's will get you pretty close to a BB feeling (and peace of mind when you have multiple partners who have multiple partners (who have multiple partners etc)).
The odds of a male contracting HIV/AIDS from an infected female via unprotected intercourse are minimal if not minuscule. Look it up! Originally Posted by jokacz
well then ol buffalo mummy it be high ...time fer ya ta run ...outs an blast one up this funnels bread oven
Heterosexual risk of HIV-1 infection per sexual-act: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies, Boily et al., The Lancet (2009)

The authors found that, overall, female-to-male (.04% per act or, in theory, about 4 cases of HIV transmission per every 10,000 acts of vaginal sex with a woman who is HIV positive) and male-to-female (.08% per act or 8 cases of HIV transmission per every 10,000 acts of vaginal sex with a man who is HIV positive) transmission estimates in high-income countries show a low risk of infection even when the person with HIV is not on antiretroviral treatments Originally Posted by jokacz
I wouldn't put much stock in these limited studies, buddy.

Suffice it to say transmission between HIV-discordant individuals having vaginal sex is difficult. But I would never let myself think of it as 1/10000 chance or something. It could be for me something like 1/100 or even 1/10 which is a lot scarier. It's Russian Roulette.

I have tested myself for HIV in July and have tested negative. I'll be testing again in October.
I wouldn't put much stock in these limited studies, buddy. Originally Posted by wotbaby
Oh yeah, and why is that? And define limited while you're at it.

I lost a lot of friends to AIDS in the 1980's and they were all gay males who took it up the ass.

I've never met a female who contracted AIDS from vaginal sex with a male. Nor any male who contracted it from having vaginal intercourse with an infected female. In fact I've never heard of a single provider with AIDS let alone a female that wasn't an Staff Edit.

I've been tested at least twice a year, usually more often, since 1985 and I've barebacked more than my share of pigs. I'm still negative.

If the risks were really as high as you would have us believe, everyone on this board would be H.I.V. positive. The amount of bare backing going on in the hobby is huge and it's getting bigger all the time. And the hookers who whine the loudest about not doing it are invariably the biggest offenders.
Oh yeah, and why is that? And define limited while you're at it. Originally Posted by jokacz
Because they're just stats and they're not idiographic. These are numbers only and don't touch on any type of science that could gauge how easy HIV would be able to transmit to you or any other individual person. There are so many variables. Maybe your dick is like a fortress but maybe the next guy could have a paper penis with a urethra the size of a marble and any time he fucks he's going get a disease. It would be rather stupid to go into a bareback session with a hooker thinking "1/10000" when that's really not how that works. People DO get HIV through vaginal sex. I think that should be the bottom line. That's my point.

But I love how self-indignant the guys here get when the topic comes up.