Bukkake

I'm hoping to set up a bukkake party in the near future. Before I set a date/time and make a guest list I want to collect some intel.

Who has done bukkake? What did you like or dislike? What guidelines do you feel should be in place? What is a good female/male ratio for bukkake? Would you have a problem with a girl sucking you off while another mans cum is on her face? Another other comments are welcome.

Note that this is not a threAD, even when I do have the date set, this party is not for profit, it is to fulfill a personal fantasy.

I'm hoping for sometime in September and friends/established clients are preferred. I'll make a post in the Sandbox when I'm ready to finalize the list.
I almost forgot. For those who don't know, bukkake is the act of many men ejaculating on another person. It's like a blowjob-only gangbang where everyone cums on the girls face.
I would love to airbrush, but it would need to be during the day. I work the night shift.
What area were you thinking of do this in ?
Potentially Syracuse.
I'd have to go first.

I just came a little reading your post.
Sounds kinda exciting bgg, not sure I could perform well enough to participate, geeze I have a problem peeing with people watching let alone waiting!
As many men as you can get to show up of course.

I did it a couple times but there were only about 20 guys.

Need to have a lot more.

No issues as I am not one to worry about other guys around. We were all there for one thing and it was hot for her. I just got a blow job and came on her face so meh for me. But it wasn't about me.
I'd try anything once... Daytime only
i would love to participate depending on date and time if it is in syracuse. sounds like a great time
She will be back with a price soon enough lol
I'd love to be part of one if not for the other dudes.

I did it a couple times but there were only about 20 guys.

Need to have a lot more.....
Originally Posted by Gotyour6
DAMN. 20 guys isn't a lot? Holy fuck.

She will be back with a price soon enough lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Well, when she sez "not for profit" I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. This gal seems the real deal to me. More than almost anyone on here. I don't think this is a threAd....

This ain't my thing at all. I've played in a bit of group stuff and learned that I don't really even like SEEING another guy's joint in the same room, let alone getting some on me. But I wish you well with this, babe. I'm betting you're gonna have a hell of a turnout.

Thank you rooster. I am going to try to keep price between $20-30, just to cover the room and drinks. It depends on how much the room costs (we will need a suite) and how many participants come. I would like to keep it to 3-5 gentlemen at a time, with the potential for two rounds. I want to be monumental in the ejaculation of each load so I want to keep numbers small and I am not planning on having fluffers.

I have a Domme friend who wants to come and I have given her the okay to verbally degrade me as she watches. But generally speaking, I am not looking for voyeurs.

This isn't about the money. I have a strong preference for friends and people I've already met to help me pull this off. If someone has a good board presence and I need a few more people I would be open to inviting someone I don't know, but people I know are priority.
I'd love to be part of one if not for the other dudes. Originally Posted by Tirolian
lol she does charge solo by the hour.

No other guys there at all..