Brrrrr

I think many are finding out why their granny left the water dripping!

I don’t know about you all, but it’s entirely too cold for me!
Need you to keep me warm

I don’t know about you all, but it’s entirely too cold for me! Originally Posted by Brayzen
I just got back from Florida. 24 hours ago it was 73 degrees where I was. Why did I come back ?

I don’t know about you all, but it’s entirely too cold for me! Originally Posted by Brayzen
Yes it is. I should be used to it because I came from SE Wisconsin/NE Illinois area. But I'm not.
i hate winter!!!

i came down to texas to get away from the cold in springfield.... but its cold here in houston today...uggghhhhh its rainy and cold at 37 degrees
I only know of two things that will warm up on a day like this a good wood fire and a hot piece of ass
Guys on a cold day like today
I know of two things
to warm up by
A good wood fire
and a hot piece of ass
Dude ! You must be cold. You hit the submit button twice. Guess you're shaking from the cold. LOL
No just thinking about a hot
piece of ass to much
and didn't remember that I hit
the button
lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg 02e6c5a090ec5193f62d403377a69d9b.jpg (11.3 KB, 218 views)
I just got back from Florida. 24 hours ago it was 73 degrees where I was. Why did I come back ? Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Probably not a very smart call on your part there chief. I’d go back! This -7 stuff is ridiculous!
My best friend lives in Wisconsin... it was -24 there two days ago... I don’t understand how people can breathe outside when it’s that cold. I literally can’t. Or perhaps my jaw is shivering and clinched too tight to breathe. Come on spring!
I just got back from Florida. 24 hours ago it was 73 degrees where I was. Why did I come back ? Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
CC, I know you're a smarter man than that......lol. South is the only direction to be headed these next few days. I'm down in Louisiana, and will stay awhile
Hey chief no disrespect intented but I spent a winter about 25 miles north and west of Orlando and didn't like it never been back
My pantry , freezer and wood pile is well stocked so I am happy to stay by the fire and wait for spring
You are a great guy
Had to come back to Mo and some of my ATF's. Sad I had to drive by (https://eccie.net/member.php?u=4299 ) her place without stopping on my way home. I better stop now, because I'm really starting to sound stupid. Good to hear from you guys and good to be home.