I just read

In the review section that unfortunately some of the men are getting ripped off by some thieves. In one instance the guy was kind of giving some advice on when the lady comes to them. He had said lay down the rules prior to them coming and let them know that you will not give them the donation until after the appointment has happened. I don’t do out calls first meetings, however, because it is not only the gentleman that get ripped off sometimes The ladies do too... it’s always been My practice to see the donation prior... He said that if they will not agree to receiving the donation after, that it’s probably a scam. I disagree. However I don’t know what kind of ladies they are talking about. I don’t know any thieves... but I would just suggest.. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH... on both sides..
I don’t know if this is even allowed for me to post this. But I just kind of wanted to give my take on it. As you know we can’t post in reviews. You all stay safe...
Well said
well said

unless youre a repeat friend,i dont discuss donation upfront...they know what to do

but new guys,usually they give donation upfront but if they dont i will ask them befre they leave

reputation,reliabilty and research is the key!!
You can do all the research you want, but if most of your picking is non-reputable ladies you're still gonna get burned. I know ladies that get robbed as well. Not just one side. Brazen Squaw Speaks Truth.
  • moman
  • 02-28-2021, 05:41 AM
The guys are thinking with the wrong head or they wouldn't get scammed in most if not all Cases.
I will offer a third option that has worked for me. If I am seeing a unreviewed/unverified provider for the first time. I show them the money place it on the dresser and ask that neither one of us touch it until the appointment is finished.

Some are ok with this. Some lurch for the money whereas I snatch it first leave them 20 for their troubles and tell them I have changed my mind. The lurch/snatchers 90% of the time it ends up being a crap session, rob or withdrawal of agreed upon activities. The in between scenarios usually consist of some type of compromise usually resulting in giving half up front and the other half at completion of the allotted time.

There is big learning curve to this hobby for both sides. Eventually you gain a intuition of who to take a chance on or not. Verified/reviewed providers are always your safest bet. But, if you live somewhere that does not have any or many of those type providers then you have to develop a keen intuition based on past experiences and your gut.