Loose vs. Tight Ladies

So recently I was analyzing some of my conquests from the past and I really feel that my ability to "last a while" is directly related to the tightness of my partner.

Tight lady parts = 3 strokes and a pop!

Loose lady parts = a few minuets of stroking/changing positions and building my excitement and hopefully the ladies.

What do others think on this?

Anyone know a loose lady so to speak?

PM me if you don't want to publicly respond.

Paandac
Never had a loose girl.

Maybe its you
I tend to agree with you Paandac but a woman that can use her muscles feels much better. I have a greek fetish so maybe that has something to do with my pref.
  • Doove
  • 12-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Never had a loose girl.

Maybe its you Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Who was it that once said...

I am not defending a hooker or review but keep thinking like that so you feel better about yourself. (emphasis mine) Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Let me think....
Not a big fan of a tight twat. I love a gal with some meat on her pussy, some floppy flesh and the cavernous deep.
woa freakin wow...some days i wake up and think its a hallucination...
I don't care about tightness. A tight pussy with a girl who can't ride CG, well hurts.

I don't find a correlations to tightness. What I have found, short foreplay - short time, long foreplay - long time

I like them for their minds.

The dirty, slutty, perverted, and sexy minds, make me cum. LoL.
  • Tiger
  • 12-03-2013, 07:43 PM
I don't care about tightness. A tight pussy with a girl who can't ride CG, well hurts.

I don't find a correlations to tightness. What I have found, short foreplay - short time, long foreplay - long time

I like them for their minds.

The dirty, slutty, perverted, and sexy minds, make me cum. LoL. Originally Posted by lostforkate

So you're saying they can get into your head.

I always thought tight is right, I guess I'm mistaken, who knew
woa freakin wow...some days i wake up and think its a hallucination... Originally Posted by aj14620
lol
I always jam stuff up there and see how long I can hold it for...you know it's great practice lmao
*dies laughing* this one caught me off guard. O_o
Lfk is right, I'm tight and angled so cg hurts then i tear and bleed EVERYWHERE. No clue why but that's the only position that tears me.
I always jam stuff up there and see how long I can hold it for...you know it's great practice lmao Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Can someone tell me why I haven't seen this woman yet?

I tell ya Frankie... the more I read of your posts, the more I like ya! Will probably schedule an appointment after you time yourself holding up a Vienna Sausage - make it worth my while to deal with the border congestion lol once you master a lil' smokey link, you'll be ready for me

Who was it that once said...

Let me think.... Originally Posted by Doove
You must have all my posts bookmarked lol.
Relax doove, I am just busting his stones.
Try decaf
They all feel loose to me, but then again the little guy is just that...little.