[comic] Discovered!

A quick and scribbly one for you today! ...mostly because, well, that'll get your heart started.

Everything's okay for the moment, at least--it's all kind of a misunderstanding based on the fact that I got several of my pictures taken professionally... at the photographer's house. (And didn't tell her what I was using them for.)

The landlord recognized his house in the pictures! And, wanting to know what's going on, asks for a date. We're going through the verification process, and he's curious where my incall is and who took my photos and it's all very congenial...

...and remains congenial as he says he has to come clean, and was trying to figure out if there was anything going on at the house he's renting to my photographer. He was happy that I wouldn't name my photographer, happier that she didn't have anything to do with any of this, and happiest that I wasn't seeing clients in his house.

Holy hell, though.

And in related news... can anyone recommend a good hobby-friendly photographer in the Utica area? I think I might need new pics.
I have a cell phone with a real crappy camera on it, but will travel and take pics for free! Lol
Try the ECCIE Upstate house photographer Ben Dover. His work looks good.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=2129
Try the ECCIE Upstate house photographer Ben Dover. His work looks good.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=2129 Originally Posted by green305
Well sure if you want some good looking pics Ben is a good choice. I was just hoping to entice you with crappy Droid phone pics lol but if you want an actual camera and all that fancy stuff.....
Omg i bet you were shitting bricks. Glad it worked out.
  • GP
  • 12-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Some of these crappy phones do take nice pics. Granted, they are not going to produce super high quality pics like a $5k camera, but they will do in a pinch. It has more to do with the background setting and skill of the photographer. Now I have an idea for a thread.
lol! Crazy! Nice work
You are quite the talented cartoonist.
And the accompanying story was a gem.

A quick and scribbly one for you today! ...mostly because, well, that'll get your heart started.

Everything's okay for the moment, at least--it's all kind of a misunderstanding based on the fact that I got several of my pictures taken professionally... at the photographer's house. (And didn't tell her what I was using them for.)

The landlord recognized his house in the pictures! And, wanting to know what's going on, asks for a date. We're going through the verification process, and he's curious where my incall is and who took my photos and it's all very congenial...

...and remains congenial as he says he has to come clean, and was trying to figure out if there was anything going on at the house he's renting to my photographer. He was happy that I wouldn't name my photographer, happier that she didn't have anything to do with any of this, and happiest that I wasn't seeing clients in his house.

Holy hell, though.

And in related news... can anyone recommend a good hobby-friendly photographer in the Utica area? I think I might need new pics. Originally Posted by Lucyny