Why doesn't OSD have Premium Access - XMAS Gift Idea

There was a long time where I didn't understand anything he was saying, but recently he has become a strong incite-full contributing member.

(Could he have had a brain transplant with our friend Paul who went the opposite way.)

I don't understand why he doesn't get PA because he could add a lot to the discussion if he could see the ROS.

I am willing to help pay for him to get a one year membership. Not sure how to get him the money but we can find a way. Anyone want to join me?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone !

lol he already adds a lot to the game, hes in the game don't u worry
  • GP
  • 12-09-2013, 01:17 AM
Is that a 3 dollar bill I see in there?
I can't feel sorry for someone who is too lazy to write some rambling "review" about Kate once every 3 months! LOL
  • GP
  • 12-09-2013, 05:04 PM
I can't feel sorry for someone who is too lazy to write some rambling "review" about Kate once every 3 months! LOL Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Now you know how MOST of us feel.
I can't feel sorry for someone who is too lazy to write some rambling "review" about Kate once every 3 months! LOL Originally Posted by jackfengshui

And at this time, lazy dos not fit. Unwilling and refuse. So far, I have only told DD why and wish it to stay that way. mmmmm I could add jack by PM. But sure could not care less. I will not do a stripper review also if I could. Dang place is firing them to fast for me. But if I get one, again no review at this time.
  • GP
  • 12-09-2013, 05:32 PM
And at this time, lazy dos not fit. Unwilling and refuse. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Whatever your reason (not that anyone really cares), we get the benefit of not having to read it, so thanks!
2-week pass$20
1 month$40
3 months$60
6 months$80
12 months$100

Paid Subscriptions

but please do not for me
osd do a review back in the game man
  • GP
  • 12-09-2013, 07:19 PM
watching him beg is more fun lol
I'm afraid if we send him money for PM he'll turn around and invest it in his business -- "OSD's Odd Jobs for Hookers".