How Many Licks Does It Take....

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I got my tongue peirced a couple weeks back on a whim. I enjoy it and now that the healing is done I can do everything I could do when I didnt have it in.

I was wondering how many people on here have or ever had their tongue peirced, and any stories or memories theyve had along the way.

Also, men and women, do you think it is attractive or enhancing when a partner has one?

Cant wait to hear about it!

PERSONALLY--

I'm not a fan of hardware. But, I know quite a few people who are.
When the time arises that it takes a skewered tongue to make me cum while my penis is inside a woman's hot mouth I'll hang it up.
I worked with a girl once when I was in college and the whole tongue piercing thing was still new and exotic. I SO wanted to get with her, and that tongue piercing was part of the reason.

She noticed me one night at a party and we ended up going back to her place and did the clumsy drunk screwing thing that ended in her getting up and barely making it to the bathroom before she blew chunks. Anyway, as much as I'd like to forget that night, I can't. Turns out she took out her tongue stud a week before. Still haven't had any pierced tongue action.
It's odd. I'm growing more accustomed to, and am seriously intrigued by, tattoos, but piercings are a total turn-off for me, especially tongue and face piercings. Maybe it's because I notice but I can feel tongue piercings in BBBJ, and it's not a pleasant feeling for me. So while I'm liking tats more and more, the two seem to increasingly go together. Too bad for me but, hey, maybe good for you. I know several guys who go ga-ga over it.
I will say it is a bit of a turn on, because let's face it most likely reason for a tongue piercing is to change sexual sensations. I know it is more for girl/girl, but I have enjoyed both DFK and BBBJ with ladies with the stud in their tongue, but I cannot say that it particularly improved the sensation. Kinda sexy though....
My view on tongue (and other) piercings, along with tattoos is that I look first at a woman's personality, intellect, and general demeanor. If she's appealing based on that, I'll take whatever "options are installed" on the package! My belief is that by "looking at a limited menu, you miss a lot of great meals!"
I had a friend several years ago from California that had taken out her tongue piercing. She convinced me to take her to a piercing/tattoo shop to get a replacement. She decided on two when we were already there. I got no action that day but, she took care of me several days later. I haven't had any pieced action since then but, let me tell ya. It was some of the best oral action I've received in or out of the hobby. She sucked really well butt, the piercings really enhanced the feeling altogether. Every time I see a young girl with a piercing I can't think of anything else but that.
Good times.
I love a pierced tongue. I think it is very erotic. Went on a date with a girl that had one and I thought about it all night. It adds to the excitement.
O M G I have to many stories to tell on here lol... since you just got it you should try using the vibrating tounge ring on it.. very fun If your eating noodles or anything like that with a fork make sure you take it out or be very careful dam near ripped mine out a few times lol think I would learn my lesson the first time! I blame alcohol..