Bentley Stars v Starzz. Which is which?

I did some searching but may have missed the answer to this question. If so, please just link me to the answer.

Are Bentley Stars and Starzz one in the same? If so, which are you going by now? I have heard a number of different stories and find it quite confusing.

Thanks in advance for the clarification
Why not send her a PM?
Which one? And others may wish to know as well.
The initials are the same in both cases.
The initials are the same in both cases. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
And this tells me what?
And this tells me what? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
That it's BS - BULLSHIT!
Hmm, I am sorry, but this is helpfull how? If you cannot provide an answer to my question, why are you even responding?

I could have sworn I asked a simple, civil question. Is it so much to expect direct, civil answers?
Are you HONESTLY asking that question on a SHMB?? Have you not seen the extreme derailment of threads around here?

I was under the impression that they are one in the same, but I do not know for certain.
According to her WW post they are one and the same. Also I'd suggest the stars handle for pm as that is the most recent.

But with anything I may say - YMMV :-)
I did some searching but may have missed the answer to this question. If so, please just link me to the answer.

Are Bentley Stars and Starzz one in the same? If so, which are you going by now? I have heard a number of different stories and find it quite confusing.

Thanks in advance for the clarification Originally Posted by Bubba3452
You may want to read this post here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=528452&postcount=18

I don't know what happened or any details on her saga, but she claimed to have become independent under the Starzz handle. I don't know if the staff gave her VP status under the Starzz handle but it currently shows as a Registered Member only.

The thing I wanted to draw attention to, is that the Starzz handle is still accessible, although with no activity since the first half of this month. If the Provider has settled on using Stars, shouldn't the ECCIE authorities disable the other account? Disabling the Starzz account would prevent risks of exposure of sensitive information for those pursuing an appointment with the wrong handle.

Just thinking out loud.
Well, that is part of what seems confusing. I did understand that both names were used by her for different reasons at different times. I guess what I really trying to clarify is is she the sole user of which handle and if so, which one is she now really using, IE: If I use a specific handle is the message going to her or to someone else? If she is using one, why are both still active?

And December, I was trying to be polite to the posters who were not on topic and yet let them know they were/are idiots. :-)
C'mon Bubba-- keeping the derailers in line is like herding cats. Life isn't fun around here without a little sarcastic wit.
The best part of wit is the ones you are poking fun at ofton don't get it.
I have sent emails in regards to having the other account taken off I found my info to my other account and dint need the Bentleystarzz account anymore.Thank's for asking and no need for any drama.Love yall!
  • T-Can
  • 10-01-2010, 02:03 PM
I have sent emails in regards to having the other account taken off I found my info to my other account and dint need the Bentleystarzz account anymore.Thank's for asking and no need for any drama.Love yall! Originally Posted by bentley stars

Thanks Bentley, now that explains everything!